• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AMEX application submitted, What is next?

jd123

TF Buzz
I already submitted an application for the new AMEX credit card. The application number is generated. What is next procedure?
IMG_20220919_101835.jpg

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
no day before yesterday I got reply from nodal mailid : AEBCNodalOfficer@aexp.com , yesterday got my welcome approval mail and today my card got delivered.
Oh.. can you please share there reply.. and have you received any auto reply at first when you send your mail, because when i send them mail i have not received any acknowledgement receipt.. BTW congratulations for you card...

ashwinsid

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just now got a call from AMEX that their executive wants to visit my office address but entry restricted. I said yes but i am living in different city than office. Have shared id card visiting card for office and my aadhaar is anyway proper permanent address in Bangalore. She said ok.

Here i thought having a 800+CIBIL and a 15 year long card etc would make it easy for a card. How wrong was i!

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just now got a call from AMEX that their executive wants to visit my office address but entry restricted. I said yes but i am living in different city than office. Have shared id card visiting card for office and my aadhaar is anyway proper permanent address in Bangalore. She said ok.

Here i thought having a 800+CIBIL and a 15 year long card etc would make it easy for a card. How wrong was i!
Is your Vkyc done?

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
thanx... yaa first I got the acknowledgment and next day the following reply :

1664445960926.png
Need some advise i called amex customer care they are saying card is already approved on 21st but it's been 7 working days no email yet.. This executive even shared the card number with me ..Not sure what's going on

db24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am already holding MRCC since 2018 , applied Gold charge card 5 days back without income documents , no any updates about card approval and delivery, so far received two sms, so assuming card is already approved🥳

Attachments

• 3CA00D05-B1E7-4C66-B7BF-92C5EE8FDA1B.jpeg
    3CA00D05-B1E7-4C66-B7BF-92C5EE8FDA1B.jpeg
    361.1 KB · Views: 72

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am already holding MRCC since 2018 , applied Gold charge card 5 days back without income documents , no any updates about card approval and delivery, so far received two sms, so assuming card is already approved🥳
Whenever i call customer care they only say one thing, that there is too much work load, wait some time to get it processed. I guess thats only reason many applications and card deliveries are getting delayed. I mean if they wanted to reject it why will they do Vkyc and all, then just hold it for rejection. Well thats the only positive thing i can hope because my application is on hold for so many days now..😂

ashwinsid

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Application rejected. My kundli is not proper.
Gave income docs, existing card, proper address proof etc.

Can i ask them to reconsider/review or should i re-apply? @TechnoFino

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-29-18-36-56-05_45e686c594768066ad9911d54d96f72b.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-29-18-36-56-05_45e686c594768066ad9911d54d96f72b.jpg
    499.2 KB · Views: 70
  • Sad
Reactions: ARV

db24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got a card dispatch/delivery update now by email, At least the card will be delivered before the due date of the first statement which is already generated.

Yes, AMEX people are loaded with a flood of applications. I was not able to connect to vKYC for 3 days (was trying to vKYC randomly for 15-20 mins waiting every time). They should avoid vKYC for existing customers.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I got a card dispatch/delivery update now by email, At least the card will be delivered before the due date of the first statement which is already generated.

Yes, AMEX people are loaded with a flood of applications. I was not able to connect to vKYC for 3 days (was trying to vKYC randomly for 15-20 mins waiting every time). They should avoid vKYC for existing customers.
Anyways I hope the first statement is zero so no worries of pay on time