• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AMEX application submitted, What is next?

jd123

TF Buzz
I already submitted an application for the new AMEX credit card. The application number is generated. What is next procedure?
IMG_20220919_101835.jpg

ashwinsid

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Application rejected. My kundli is not proper.
Gave income docs, existing card, proper address proof etc.

Can i ask them to reconsider/review or should i re-apply? @TechnoFino
Contacted customer care regarding reason for rejecting my application. They said they are only able to see that "Income Criteria Not Met" and unable to see specific details.

I informed the income documents (Form 26AS and my bank statement) has income proof many times over the eligibility requirement. She said she does not have further details as the card processing is done by different team.

When I asked when can I apply for AMEX again, she said minimum six months gap to be there after rejection.

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Contacted customer care regarding reason for rejecting my application. They said they are only able to see that "Income Criteria Not Met" and unable to see specific details.

I informed the income documents (Form 26AS and my bank statement) has income proof many times over the eligibility requirement. She said she does not have further details as the card processing is done by different team.

When I asked when can I apply for AMEX again, she said minimum six months gap to be there after rejection.
Try sending mail to there nodal officer and there customer service head, Maybe they can do something about it..

db24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Revitup

TF Select
VIP Lounge

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Any body who applied for MRCC on spetember 19th week got card delivered ? Am still waiting and CC says it's approved ,Nodal office says some glitch