• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AMEX application submitted, What is next?

jd123

TF Buzz
I already submitted an application for the new AMEX credit card. The application number is generated. What is next procedure?
IMG_20220919_101835.jpg

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
20 days now application still pending.. Has anyone received any updates regarding their application?
Am with you 21 days completed ..Understanding is there is some technical glitch on MRCC and Gold card and hence it is getting delayed
CC is not so good and they say 21 days but PNO team confirmed if you are card is auto approved online you should get card in 2-7 Working days

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Am with you 21 days completed ..Understanding is there is some technical glitch on MRCC and Gold card and hence it is getting delayed
CC is not so good and they say 21 days but PNO team confirmed if you are card is auto approved online you should get card in 2-7 Working days
They say 21 business days.. will get status after 3-4 days

Revitup

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I applied for gold charge as well, it was delivered in 4 days.(today)
Because I also got MRCC when they started, the card was approved without asking for income documents again and no vkyc was done either.

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
So far I hold 3 smart earn, gold and mrcc but as of now all are individual accounts only and I called cc for getting free platinum travel based upon the existing at that time they said the companion linking and fee reversal will be taken care by another team at backend
Will they do for sure ? i want apply for gold ..My MRCC was approved yesterday and don't want to pay more..i was thinking to cancel one

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Bro u got your approval mail?
I applied for MRCC the first time. I was told the card was approved. Even though the executive told me the card number was generated, I discovered it was never printed, and they were unable to retrieve account details with the card, so I wrote to PNO, who told me there was a glitch and asked me to wait. In the meantime, I wanted an Amex card, so I applied for Smartern. I received a call saying the card was approved, and now when I check my email, it says Smart Earn, not MRCC.