• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

amex membership point worth

what is worth of 1 amex membership point in rupees?
1:1 for marriot bonvoy.. i assume 0.5rs for marriot bonvoy point although u can get much higher than this if u manage to book expensive properties on your dates.. and amex keeps having bonus on marriott transfer like 30% extra in oct 2022 so that automatically pushes value of amex point higher even with 0.5 value to marriot bonvoy

1:1 for marriot bonvoy.. i assume 0.5rs for marriot bonvoy point although u can get much higher than this if u manage to book expensive properties on your dates.. and amex keeps having bonus on marriott transfer like 30% extra in oct 2022 so that automatically pushes value of amex point higher even with 0.5 value to marriot bonvoy
I am a bit confused. First you said 1:1 for Marriott Bonvoy which is correct but then u say 0.5rs?? why 0.5??

I am a bit confused. First you said 1:1 for Marriott Bonvoy which is correct but then u say 0.5rs?? why 0.5??
Buddy rooms rate equivalent like example room cost 100rs then 200 bonvoy points so 200 MR points so 1:1 for bonvoy points and value is .50rs

Buddy rooms rate equivalent like example room cost 100rs then 200 bonvoy points so 200 MR points so 1:1 for bonvoy points and value is .50rs
Ohh ok got it! I didnt have idea about the value of each Marriott point compared to INR. SO is 1 point equal to 0.5 INR a basic thumb rule when it comes to Marriott Bonvoy?

It depends on what kind of redemption you make out of it - it's usually the lowest for cash or cash equivalent redemptions and gets better (dynamic) with airline and hotel points.

what is worth of 1 amex membership point in rupees?
The worst is 0.25 Paise per 1 MR point. Best is Points transfer to partners such as Marriott and others.
Also if you have MRCC/Gold charge card, you get access to 18/24K gold spends where buying taj voucher is the best which gives around 40-55paise return per MR point.

Vistara revenue tickets at 18k and 24k will give you a redemption rate of almost 46p which is decent, otherwise there's Marriott Bonvay at 1:1 with an redemption value anywhere between .50p to Re1.

Marriott Bonvay at 1:1 and .50 paisa per point for taj vouchers and for flipkart vouchers its aroud .30 Paisa Per MR

Back