• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amount held on lein in IDFC savings account

prash1161

TF Ace
So issue is disputed amount received by me is 5000
I received it in idfc
And nothing happened I was unaware that it is scammed amount or anything
Then I transferred 14k for some thing to uco and then again uco to idfc

So the amount blocked should be 5000 but they blocked 5000 in uco because I sent my money to uco and then I sent to idfc so they blocked again 5000 in idfc

Idfc told me that hold is from cyber cell odisha and gave me a number I tried 10000 times but they never pickup my call.

Also called odisha cyber police got number from offical website, called 5/13 station in odisha and they were unable to get any info

Also got a frnd online he to visited nearby small police station they were also unable to find what's the issue is .

Nor idfc is contacting to cyber police who sent them the intimation to hold, police is also not contacting me to sort it out .

And uco is not even replying by any solution or anything from 2 months . Not even branch manager is helping even I have a good relationship. Also complaint on rbi portal still no response.

For 5000 my 15000 (5+5 in idfc 5 in uco ) is blocked .

This issue is very serious in our country, police to block amount but there's no case or solution given.

For example you are a shopkeeper and I sent you 1l for goods
After a day i reported it as a scam on cybercell mha portal your bank will keep 1l on hold and you will be in loss when u will try to reach cyber police at Max they will do is take 1l and say will unhold from your account.

Government is not taking any action at all nor banks are interested.

I am seeking your helping to get justice. I agree at Max if 5000 is disputed hold that but I did internal transaction so why more 5+5k is holded .

And also why 5000 is holded what's issue no intimation.

Last edited:

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
So issue is disputed amount received by me is 5000
I received it in idfc
And nothing happened I was unaware that it is scammed amount or anything
Then I transferred 14k for some thing to uco and then again uco to idfc

So the amount blocked should be 5000 but they blocked 5000 in uco because I sent my money to uco and then I sent to idfc so they blocked again 5000 in idfc

Idfc told me that hold is from cyber cell odisha and gave me a number I tried 10000 times but they never pickup my call.

Also called odisha cyber police got number from offical website, called 5/13 station in odisha and they were unable to get any info

Also got a frnd online he to visited nearby small police station they were also unable to find what's the issue is .

Nor idfc is contacting to cyber police who sent them the intimation to hold, police is also not contacting me to sort it out .

And uco is not even replying by any solution or anything from 2 months . Not even branch manager is helping even I have a good relationship. Also complaint on rbi portal still no response.

For 5000 my 15000 (5+5 in idfc 5 in uco ) is blocked .

This issue is very serious in our country, police to block amount but there's no case or solution given.

For example you are a shopkeeper and I sent you 1l for goods
After a day i reported it as a scam on cybercell mha portal your bank will keep 1l on hold and you will be in loss when u will try to reach cyber police at Max they will do is take 1l and say will unhold from your account.

Government is not taking any action at all nor banks are interested.

I am seeking your helping to get justice. I agree at Max if 5000 is disputed hold that but I did internal transaction so why more 5+5k is holded .

And also why 5000 is holded what's issue no intimation.
Yes it is a big issue a shopkeeper near my home said that someone sent him money for the goods he took next day the account was blocked by Mumbai Cyber Crime. Till then account is blocked and money is gone. He forgotten that he had any money and moved on also he stopped accepting money from QR/UPI

#aniket

TF Ace
guys today I ordered food from zomato ..... I paid via cash and took the change via upi..... koi risk he ka freeze ka ? @DocFixIt
IDFC account mein hi lena tha kya?😂

Ab dekhte jao kya kya hota hai, jab name hi IDFC Freeze Bank hai 🥶 😂

Firh ye ganaa aayega:

नींद नहीं आता* मुझे
नींद नहीं आता* हैं
आँखों आँखों से
साडी रात गुजर जाता* हैं
रात गुजर जाता* हैं

कत्तई नहीं हैं
रातें अब तो जुदाई का*
डसने लगा* हैं
मुझे अब *फ्रीज* भी
कैसे मै बताऊ
मेरे दिल का जो हाल है
रात भर जगु मेरा
जीना मोहाल हैं
रात भर जगु मेरा
जीना मोहाल हैं...😂

ritwik2000

TF Premier
Yes it is a big issue a shopkeeper near my home said that someone sent him money for the goods he took next day the account was blocked by Mumbai Cyber Crime. Till then account is blocked and money is gone. He forgotten that he had any money and moved on also he stopped accepting money from QR/UPI
such a sad incident. I seriously want RBI and NPCI take some steps. Since these involve police, they can involve MHA and find some workarounds.

ritwik2000

TF Premier
IDFC account mein hi lena tha kya?😂

Ab dekhte jao kya kya hota hai, jab name hi IDFC Freeze Bank hai 🥶 😂

Firh ye ganaa aayega:

नींद नहीं आता* मुझे
नींद नहीं आता* हैं
आँखों आँखों से
साडी रात गुजर जाता* हैं
रात गुजर जाता* है

कत्तई नहीं हैं
रातें अब तो जुदाई का*