• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amount held on lein in IDFC savings account

prash1161

TF Ace
So issue is disputed amount received by me is 5000
I received it in idfc
And nothing happened I was unaware that it is scammed amount or anything
Then I transferred 14k for some thing to uco and then again uco to idfc

So the amount blocked should be 5000 but they blocked 5000 in uco because I sent my money to uco and then I sent to idfc so they blocked again 5000 in idfc

Idfc told me that hold is from cyber cell odisha and gave me a number I tried 10000 times but they never pickup my call.

Also called odisha cyber police got number from offical website, called 5/13 station in odisha and they were unable to get any info

Also got a frnd online he to visited nearby small police station they were also unable to find what's the issue is .

Nor idfc is contacting to cyber police who sent them the intimation to hold, police is also not contacting me to sort it out .

And uco is not even replying by any solution or anything from 2 months . Not even branch manager is helping even I have a good relationship. Also complaint on rbi portal still no response.

For 5000 my 15000 (5+5 in idfc 5 in uco ) is blocked .

This issue is very serious in our country, police to block amount but there's no case or solution given.

For example you are a shopkeeper and I sent you 1l for goods
After a day i reported it as a scam on cybercell mha portal your bank will keep 1l on hold and you will be in loss when u will try to reach cyber police at Max they will do is take 1l and say will unhold from your account.

Government is not taking any action at all nor banks are interested.

I am seeking your helping to get justice. I agree at Max if 5000 is disputed hold that but I did internal transaction so why more 5+5k is holded .

And also why 5000 is holded what's issue no intimation.

Last edited:
Explain more, ₹35 as a fraud txn?

Did you receive ₹35 from others?

What was their excuse for not putting lein for said amount, earlier for 2 months?
If I send u 1l
It is possible that ki 1l mai sa 10rs is linked to fraud
So 10rs will be blocked

All this is happening because of gambling websites and scammers

And genuine logo ka paisa atak Jaa raha

And kuch solution bhi nhi dete chutiy
Paisa bas leined rahega

If I send u 1l
It is possible that ki 1l mai sa 10rs is linked to fraud
So 10rs will be blocked

All this is happening because of gambling websites and scammers

And genuine logo ka paisa atak Jaa raha

And kuch solution bhi nhi dete chutiy
Paisa bas leined rahega
My know one has shop and margin is very less

Recently 20k amount blocked says fraud but it was payment by some customer

20k is alot and gone for no reason and even govt ,bank aren't ready to help.

I forgot number there's 3digit number
If I call and say i got scammed (doesn't matter if I lie) and say transaction I'd and my acc num they will put lein on that particular amt on receiver account.

Block kr rahe without proof and no option for victim.

Back