• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any credit cards without income proof & Physical verification

Y
1. Cibil age: 2years 1month
2. Two ccs: Kotak League platinum credit card (was pre approved) age is around 8month and limit is 33k, and recently got rupay kotak with existing credit limit
3. BNPY: Slice, Amazon Pay Later, Flipkart Pay Later, Paytm Postpaid (closed now)
4. Area pincode is same but current address is different.
5. 22
You should close in following order
1 Amazon pay later
2 paytm postpaid
3 slice
4 Flipkart

U should not close either Flipkart or Amazon where u shop more until u get another cc .but surely close 3

SBI CB they said "you are self-employed, working from home but don't have a business billboard at residence address." 🙄At the same time, they didn't have a problem convincing me to get SimplyCLICK. Now the application is stuck, even after months, they are not closing it but claiming it's closed. In Sprint, it says "we need additional documents and we'll contact you for those" but they never bother. Millennia was declined as an upgrade. I will soon close Business MoneyBack and apply C2C. AU has the same problem it gives to most self-employed applicants - denied for no reason ("internal policy"). Federal Bank, StanC and HSBC - all strict about other banks' credit enquiries as well as self-employed. And Axis is Axis - approval is random hit or miss.🤪
I am in the same boat as you so I fear SBI CB might pull the same trick on me. This is such a headache

Go to branch .
Accidentally Askin about cc show them bank balance 🤣 their heart' will drop thinking how can i help him

But still they aren't of much use
Are the branch manager and rm not able to look at customer's account balances?
But you are right this week when I am free I will pay them a visit and request a credit card in person.

1. Cibil age: 2years 1month
2. Two ccs: Kotak League platinum credit card (was pre approved) age is around 8month and limit is 33k, and recently got rupay kotak with existing credit limit
3. BNPY: Slice, Amazon Pay Later, Flipkart Pay Later, Paytm Postpaid (closed now)
4. Area pincode is same but current address is different.
5. 22
Recommed you Close all the bnpl..

Open some account axis/hdfc/icici if they not giving you direct cc.

Try applying sbi through a agent..

They will but why let them open ur account on their banking desk ..
Let them sneek peek of your axis app
I think you misunderstood. A couple of months back I read somewhere that bank employees and branch managers are able to see all customers’ bank balances and other information through their pc’s online without any permission.

ICICI/AmEx add on cards CIBIL pe reflect hote add on card holder ki? ig vhi best option hai tu get card without income proof and even without CIBIL

SBI CB they said "you are self-employed, working from home but don't have a business billboard at residence address." 🙄At the same time, they didn't have a problem convincing me to get SimplyCLICK. Now the application is stuck, even after months, they are not closing it but claiming it's closed. In Sprint, it says "we need additional documents and we'll contact you for those" but they never bother. Millennia was declined as an upgrade. I will soon close Business MoneyBack and apply C2C. AU has the same problem it gives to most self-employed applicants - denied for no reason ("internal policy"). Federal Bank, StanC and HSBC - all strict about other banks' credit enquiries as well as self-employed. And Axis is Axis - approval is random hit or miss.🤪
Just to ask what business you're in? When you apply as self employed what category you apply for?

Y

You should close in following order
1 Amazon pay later
2 paytm postpaid
3 slice
4 Flipkart

U should not close either Flipkart or Amazon where u shop more until u get another cc .but surely close 3
Paytm postpaid is closed as the validity of it has expired.
I think I will use Amazon pay later again till I can apply for Amazon ICICI.
And in Flipkart paylater I already have two emis ongoing once that clears I'll be closing it too.
And about slice, Slice won't show loan taken or anything Unless I take it, I rarely take from it usually whenever is the emergency and pay it before due date.

Did you pay fees for the same?

What did you fill for current income?

What did you mention for current job address and company name?
I think fees are calculated from next billing cycle or next year
Self employed, Current income, 3.5L/yr, address as same as aadhar, company name as just freelancer.

Back