• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any Tips to Squeeze Out Final Benefits Before Cancelling My Flipkart Axis Credit Card?

Ekavya

TF Premier
Recently I got SBI CB CC. So now Flipkart AXIS CC has no use for me and I am going to cancel it before the renewal date. So is there any trick that I can try to get some benefit with the risk of getting this card closed? (I won't mind). Like requesting for making it LTF or Edge rewards?

(BTW today Axis called me to upgrade my Only Axis LTF card (IOCL) to some Privilage CC (With 1500rs ) )

Reactions: SSV
Solution
Recently I got SBI CB CC. So now Flipkart AXIS CC has no use for me and I am going to cancel it before the renewal date. So is there any trick that I can try to get some benefit with the risk of getting this card closed? (I won't mind). Like requesting for making it LTF or Edge rewards?

(BTW today Axis called me to upgrade my Only Axis LTF card (IOCL) to some Privilage CC (With 1500rs ) )
This is a trick that you requested--
Request for some retention benefit and they will give you 2500 points for FREE.
You can even threaten to close it, because any way you want to close it.

AFTER GETTING THE POINTS YOU CAN STILL CLOSE IT
Kindly mark this as the genuine solution to your query. Thanks 🙏

I wont suggest Privilege, offers literally nothing.

Keep your IOCL LTF and if you can get Flipkart LTF then great, or maybe you can keep that for offers if you shop on Flipkart.

I wont suggest Privilege, offers literally nothing.

Keep your IOCL LTF and if you can get Flipkart LTF then great, or maybe you can keep that for offers if you shop on Flipkart.
I was astonished by their offer. They could have offer upgrade on my other two Paid Axis CCs. But they decided to Upgrade my LTF CC to paid. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SSV

Solution

So! After getting retention benefits I can still close the card😂. I thought that they will give the points after the annual renewal

Back