• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Urgent Help] My Flipkart Axis card got cancelled due to non-personal use!!!

I am also scared man, how to handle this situation its very tension full, my interest now gone from credit cards, i don't want now
No need to be getting scared ..
whatever financial gain you guys planned to recieve it, may need to be paid back with interest if applicable...
nothing scary at all..
well laid out plan, seemed to work initially , but at the end it didn't work out.. just pay the bill and move on ...

Ph
whatever financial gain you guys planned to recieve it, may need to be paid back with interest if applicable...
nothing scary at all..
well laid out plan, seemed to work initially , but at the end it didn't work out.. just pay the bill and move on ...
I am using yaper because my plan is to get some money from yaper and buy a phone (30-40k) but this plan going to be wrong.

And if they catch ...
Tab police complaint bhi ho sakta hai.
Ek to chori upar se sina jodi..

It violates their MITC but not IPC.

Yes , correct ..
Unless this resluts into crores of loss , there wont be any farud case..
otherwise they have to put up more money in legal cases than the lost money..
so, these days any thing under several lakhs will be first tried to recover directly from the party .. otherwise too much of expenses to recover the small money..

and they have work to do in selling their product.. they will be busy in that..

Ph

I am using yaper because my plan is to get some money from yaper and buy a phone (30-40k) but this plan going to be wrong.
I dont know, what yaper is .. and dont want to know...
If you realised your mistake , just pay the price and move on .. and never repeat the mistake .. Period...
Next case ... pls ..

Also, everytime I’m posting a new message, I’m getting this banner at the top:

This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.”

Is it just for me or for everyone as my messages are delayed !!

Last edited:
nothing scary at all..
I didn’t plan any personal financial gains. It’s just I was helping my friend to purchase mobile phones. Up until now, I didn’t know that it’s wrong to buy product for resale using personal credit cards. For me timely payment was all that mattered.
But then as they say, incomplete knowledge is a dangerous thing !!

Your Axis Bank Credit Card no. XX8392 has been cancelled & cashback earned has been revoked due to non-personal use. Kindly pay any outstanding by the due date. For more details, call 18001035577. Please refer to the TnC at www.axisbank.com/mitnc
now finding alternate for flipkart. dhandha todi bandh karenge ye to hota rahega. received just 1 hr befor

I am really scared now…am I in big trouble???
Will there be any legal / police case now…I don’t want my parents to know of all this !!
How axis gave you a limit of 3.7L that should be case study!
How a person without an independent income source (dependent on parents) can get such a high limit.
It's like axis was negligent here too!

You will be in trouble if you don't pay other wise it's business as usual. Don't apply for a fresh axis card right away, let things get settled then it's your call.
Share liability with your friend as you guys shared profit together.

How axis gave you a limit of 3.7L that should be case study!
How a person without an independent income source (dependent on parents) can get such a high limit.
It's like axis was negligent here too!

You will be in trouble if you don't pay other wise it's business as usual. Don't apply for a fresh axis card right away, let things get settled then it's your call.
Share liability with your friend as you guys shared profit together.
Hello Sir,

Kaise hai aap, kaafi dono baad aapke darshan hue…aur ghar me sab badhiya??

Aur sir, aap toh sab jante ho mere baare me…kyuki yaha toh maine bola nahi ki I don’t have an independent income or I’m dependent on parents !!

Anyways just kidding…no offence!!

Btw..I am a salaried person (salary >1.5L) and having few other cards as well.
Just that I wasn’t much aware about credit card intricacies.
For me making timely payment was the only thing that mattered!!

nothing scary at all..
I didn’t plan any personal financial gains. It’s just I was helping my friend to purchase mobile phones. Up until now, I didn’t know that it’s wrong to buy product for resale using personal credit cards. For me timely payment was all that mattered.
But then as they say, incomplete knowledge is a dangerous thing !!

Reactions: SSV
Back