• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Urgent Help] My Flipkart Axis card got cancelled due to non-personal use!!!

Hello Sir,

Kaise hai aap, kaafi dono baad aapke darshan hue…aur ghar me sab badhiya??

Aur sir, aap toh sab jante ho mere baare me…kyuki yaha toh maine bola nahi ki I don’t have an independent income or I’m dependent on parents !!

Anyways just kidding…no offence!!

Btw..I am a salaried person (salary >1.5L) and having few other cards as well.
Just that I wasn’t much aware about credit card intricacies.
For me making timely payment was the only thing that mattered!!
Zindagi jhand wa fir bhi ghamnd wa

Ignorantia juris non excusat <- Google this

• Hehe
Reactions: m4b
You have to pay all cashback amount before they start any actions for non payment of pending dues. That will hamper your credit profile.

Hello,
I was using 3+ years old Flipkart Axis card. Since last 2 years onwards one of my friend started using this card to order mobile phones for his shop. My limit was 3.7L and many a times the limit was used more than 80%.
Today I received the following mail.

View attachment 56880
I am really scared now…am I in big trouble???
Will there be any legal / police case now…I don’t want my parents to know of all this !!

While searching online, I came across the name of this community….so plz plz help me out of this problem…I promise I will stop all such activities in future !!!
Bhai total kitne smartphones kharide apne 3 years me ?

How axis gave you a limit of 3.7L that should be case study!
How a person without an independent income source (dependent on parents) can get such a high limit.
It's like axis was negligent here too!

You will be in trouble if you don't pay other wise it's business as usual. Don't apply for a fresh axis card right away, let things get settled then it's your call.
Share liability with your friend as you guys shared profit together.
Umm 🤔
I have no income but still hold axis and many other banks cards with limits upto 5 lakhs

Hello,
I was using 3+ years old Flipkart Axis card. Since last 2 years onwards one of my friend started using this card to order mobile phones for his shop. My limit was 3.7L and many a times the limit was used more than 80%.
Today I received the following mail.

View attachment 56880
I am really scared now…am I in big trouble???
Will there be any legal / police case now…I don’t want my parents to know of all this !!

While searching online, I came across the name of this community….so plz plz help me out of this problem…I promise I will stop all such activities in future !!!
as you mentioned your friend was using your card to order phone for his shop. What do you mean exactly?like did he ordered the phones for his business/personal use? or did he brought the phones and sell them again? I don't see the logic behind reselling phones? because if a phone cost me 10000 and I buy it online(after all discounts) I get it for 9500 and i sell it, no one will buy a resaled phone for original price. I am pretty sure those phones your friend was buying was for some illegal purposes that's why he brought the phone on your card. Phones that aren't on buyers name resale for much higher on the dark web. If thats the case then be prepared for chakki pissing in jail but if not then max to max u can get a notice from income tax and also if ur friend was just reselling those phone for normal purpose without paying proper taxes to the government then be prepared to bo to jail again (but for shorter duration than going for being involved in selling phones on dark web)

also if you do go to jail (which I am pretty sure you're gonna) then you're gonna need a perfect "criminal" lawyer, not a criminal lawyer but a "criminal" lawyer, if you know what I mean 😉, then you must BETTER CALL BHUVAN, i.e. me. You can dm me further for case charges and consultation fees, but before we proceed further i have to know the full details because I cannot defend a case where my client is actually a criminal selling phones for illegal purposes or being a part of it.

P.S. Since you and I both use this amazing community, i.e. techfino, I will give you a discount of 20%. Also if you do all upfront payment then you can get an additional discount of 10%. Don't think, hurry up, you must BETTER CALL BHUVAN.

Back