• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Urgent Help] My Flipkart Axis card got cancelled due to non-personal use!!!

I don't think u should be proud of it
Lol
lol credit card is kinda delusional for weak people, for example if someone has 5 lakhs credit limit, they think they have 5 lakhs with them but as a matter of fact they have nothing and they keep on buying things on emi and all and fall into dept trap. at least 70% credit card holders buy stuff on emi and dont track their expenses. Actually people tend too spend less when they have debit card or upi or cash rather than credit card.

Ph

I am using yaper because my plan is to get some money from yaper and buy a phone (30-40k) but this plan going to be wrong.
Why you people are so crazzzzzy for buying so expensive phones when u can't afford them, you know to buy a 30-40k phone u need to have at least 60k salary (ONLY if u don't wanna waste money on EMI), i never purchased a phone above 15k because it can easily perform day to day task except Show-off which I don't need, First understand ur needs then spend. If u weren't be greedy at that time u are living a happy life.

more than 70% people in india buy iphone on emi lmao bro honestly people need to follow one basic rule.. don't buy a depreciating asset(like mobile or electonics) unless u can buy that item 8 times ... for example if u wanna buy an iphone which costs 1 lakhs then u need to have at least 8 lakhs rupees in savings account, cash or other liquid funds
Why you people are so crazzzzzy for buying so expensive phones when u can't afford them, you know to buy a 30-40k phone u need to have at least 60k salary (ONLY if u don't wanna waste money on EMI), i never purchased a phone above 15k because it can easily perform day to day task except Show-off which I don't need, First understand ur needs then spend. If u weren't be greedy at that time u are living a happy life.

Many of my relatives bought I phone in past few months I felt like I missed something so I made my mind to buy iPhone when I went to store after adding all the discount and all its way to costly. So I opted for nphone 2 with all offers I comes with 50% less price than I phone and have all the features I needed. And those who bought iphones are still paying emi.
It's one of the most pathetic way to live life.
Buying unnecessary items just to show off.
Most of my relatives don't have the salary around 25k. But they phone they are holding is 3x of there salary.

I am 21.... I had an my first iphone when I was 11, it was an iphone 4s, then I got iPhone5 then 5s then 6plus then 7 then Xs then iphone 12(which came in covid) but after covid my dads business took a toll. I am always careless with phones and I broke my iphone 12.. it was just 8 months old... I wasn't broke back then but still my dad's business wasn't profitable. I had 2 lakhs liquid cash back then but instead of fixing that iphone 12 for 20k or buying a new iphone 13 I decided to use my old iphone 7 and I used it from 2020-2023 then last year my fathers business started booming up again so I had funds and I got my iphone 15 pro when I had 15 lakhs in liquid asset.

not tryna show off just tryna tell u some basics about money... phone,car,electronics are all depreciating assets... I mean its not that u shouldnt fulfil ur wants... but prioritise ur needs and then ur savings and then comes wants at the end.

lol credit card is kinda delusional for weak people, for example if someone has 5 lakhs credit limit, they think they have 5 lakhs with them but as a matter of fact they have nothing and they keep on buying things on emi and all and fall into dept trap. at least 70% credit card holders buy stuff on emi and dont track their expenses. Actually people tend too spend less when they have debit card or upi or cash rather than credit card.
Exactly if one has discipline then what's the problem with having 10 lakhs as the limit ?

Hello,
I was using 3+ years old Flipkart Axis card. Since last 2 years onwards one of my friend started using this card to order mobile phones for his shop. My limit was 3.7L and many a times the limit was used more than 80%.
Today I received the following mail.

View attachment 56880
I am really scared now…am I in big trouble???
Will there be any legal / police case now…I don’t want my parents to know of all this !!

While searching online, I came across the name of this community….so plz plz help me out of this problem…I promise I will stop all such activities in future !!!
I have also received the same...kindly tell me what happened next?? Did your card got unblocked again or still it's cancelled and what proof have you given ..the invoices were in your name or not...or did you use pdf converter... Or mujhe police income tax ka dar nahi bas card block na ho uska dar hai....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-11-20-39-53-64_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.webp
    Screenshot_2024-09-11-20-39-53-64_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.webp
    125.3 KB · Views: 19
I have also received the same...kindly tell me what happened next?? Did your card got unblocked again or still it's cancelled and what proof have you given ..the invoices were in your name or not...or did you use pdf converter... Or mujhe police income tax ka dar nahi bas card block na ho uska dar hai....
Kesi kesi transaction ki thi??? Can you elaborate

Hello,
I was using 3+ years old Flipkart Axis card. Since last 2 years onwards one of my friend started using this card to order mobile phones for his shop. My limit was 3.7L and many a times the limit was used more than 80%.
Today I received the following mail.

View attachment 56880
I am really scared now…am I in big trouble???
Will there be any legal / police case now…I don’t want my parents to know of all this !!

While searching online, I came across the name of this community….so plz plz help me out of this problem…I promise I will stop all such activities in future !!!
First it's not your card, because if it's ur than you should have not done it..

Second you definitely was earning some bucks with it that's why you had shared the cc details with friend or who knows you are the ONLY one who is using that card on Apps/websites like use my card, yaper etc...

Bro if you are doing all this for meeting the basic necessity of life than it's Okay, but if you are doing all this for fulfilling your greed like luxurious (USELESS) items like iPhone and all then you better deserve punishment!!!!

3 months me approx 2 lakh ki transaction and total 22 transactions... Mostly mobile phones
You can tell them you gave them these items as gift....
In future never do these typesof transaction again. Kuki credit cards are for personal use. Once in a while chlta hai. Buy if you use it on same website multiple times for purchasing bank will surely cross check the transactions

Back