• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone Done Video KYC for SBI Credit Card Application? Please share your experience

dhiraz

TF Ace
I Recently Applied SBI SimplyClick Credit Card for My Mother Everything Was Done Like Uploading the Bank Statement & Got a Call From Sbi Card Head Office Gurgaon She Sent Me a Video KYC Link Also a Mail.

Dear Customer, thanks for choosing video calling for SBI Card KYC, Please click on the link https://prevkyc.sbicard.com/XXXXXX to initiate the video call for your application number 260XXXXXX86

Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 6.46.07 PM.png

But the thing is My Mother is Not Comfortable to Do Video KYC. If Anyone Here Did Video KYC for SBI Credit Card Please Tell Me What Types of Question They Asked So I Can Trend Her for 3 4 Minute Video KYC.

My Mother Also Got a Pre-Approved HDFC MoneyBack+ Credit Card With The Limit of 57k now It's 5 Month Old. She Also Has ICICI Instant Chip Platinum Secured Card Against FD of 1L It's 8 Month Old. Yesterday Got a Union Bank Rupay Platinum Credit Card With The Limit of 37k.

I Recently Applied SBI SimplyClick Credit Card for My Mother Everything Was Done Like Uploading the Bank Statement & Got a Call From Sbi Card Head Office Gurgaon She Sent Me a Video KYC Link Also a Mail.

Dear Customer, thanks for choosing video calling for SBI Card KYC, Please click on the link https://prevkyc.sbicard.com/XXXXXX to initiate the video call for your application number 260XXXXXX86

View attachment 13649

But the thing is My Mother is Not Comfortable to Do Video KYC. If Anyone Here Did Video KYC for SBI Credit Card Please Tell Me What Types of Question They Asked So I Can Trend Her for 3 4 Minute Video KYC.

My Mother Also Got a Pre-Approved HDFC MoneyBack+ Credit Card With The Limit of 57k now It's 5 Month Old. She Also Has ICICI Instant Chip Platinum Secured Card Against FD of 1L It's 8 Month Old. Yesterday Got a Union Bank Rupay Platinum Credit Card With The Limit of 37k.
They ask for basic details such as name, DOB, contact number. Then they'll take a pic of the PAN Card and that's it.

Last edited:
So after this Q&A any other steps to get the card finally? Have they declined the card after Video KYC?
My experience with SBI VKYC hasn't been great. My application was rejected. They gave some random reasons.

Second time rejected as person never came to collect documents.

It was approved the third time using Sprint when they did not even ask for anything and card generated in 10 mins. SBI logic. 😑

My experience with SBI VKYC hasn't been great. My application was rejected. They gave some random reasons.

Second time rejected as person never came to collect documents.

It was approved the third time using Sprint when they did not even ask for anything and card generated in 10 mins. SBI logic. 😑
SBI Has Cooling Period of 6 Months Like Axis?

how do we get option to proceed for KYC via VideoKYC method?

by default, the application from Sprint goes to eKYC (aadhar biometric)

Back