• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone used HDFC Platinum DC on SBI Unipay after Aug 05th for CC payment

Hey folks, I paid a bill 2 weeks back on sbi uni pay with my hdfc plat dc and got 1% cashback. But I did one more bill payment with my other hdfc plat dc on sbi unipay on 26th aug and till now points have not been credited... any one else facing same issue?

Hey folks, I paid a bill 2 weeks back on sbi uni pay with my hdfc plat dc and got 1% cashback. But I did one more bill payment with my other hdfc plat dc on sbi unipay on 26th aug and till now points have not been credited... any one else facing same issue?
this is just the same info i was looking for.. i paid thru sbi unipay on 23rd august and got points.. but something seems to be brewing after that with hdfc.. lets hope someone gives a positive confirmation on this..

this is just the same info i was looking for.. i paid thru sbi unipay on 23rd august and got points.. but something seems to be brewing after that with hdfc.. lets hope someone gives a positive confirmation on this..
Did you try to make payment post 23rd aug on sbi unipay using hdfc dc? Did you also not get points for this transaction yet?

Bro generally it take transaction+ 2days or 3
Dont know working days or normal days,
but usually it comes in 2 to 3 days.
So now you put us in suspense bro. Bcz hdfc is changing its rules. Bcz we are letting everyone to know these through social media. So banks are removing due to more Cashback redemptions

So please convey us tmr n8 and day after tmr n8 that you received cb points or not.

Tq

Bro generally it take transaction+ 2days or 3
Dont know working days or normal days,
but usually it comes in 2 to 3 days.
So now you put us in suspense bro. Bcz hdfc is changing its rules. Bcz we are letting everyone to know these through social media. So banks are removing due to more Cashback redemptions

So please convey us tmr n8 and day after tmr n8 that you received cb points or not.

Tq
Already 4th working day running and still not credited (26th, 27th, 28th night gone and 29th day running). Wondering same if this is some month end delay or they actually stopped on sbi unipay also

28 Aug 2024
POS ****21XXXXXX**** SBIUNIPAYDBCard
Ref Num: ************
This is showing in my netbanking list of transactions , waiting to see if I will receive any cash back points.

28 Aug 2024
This is showing in my netbanking list of transactions , waiting to see if I will receive any cash back points.
FYI, it happens every month randomly that for some days or a week reward points not getting credited. Only solution is to wait when they will be credited.

28 Aug 2024
bro same i also did , and some other person also did ,
it shown the same as you kept
havent received cb
may they caught and stopped

or to wait for some 10 days , if not received means , the platform is Traced by HDFC

if you receive please ping here

i will also ping I received
tq

i received cb for tx done on 27th 700 points when i checked now.
bro in which platform did you pay the cc bill ?
for which cc company bill ?
what is the merchant name showing in your hdfc bank statement ?

please reply all bro
and please provide screenshot of merchant and cb credit if possible
thank bro

Back