• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Application of BOB

praful47

TF Premier
I applied bob credit card . They are asking 3 month bank statement. I provided them with Paytm payment bank account statement , but they are not accepting saying our policy do not accept Paytm . What to do now ?? I do most of the transaction through this bank because of 0 transaction failure.
Anybody has idea or trick how to approve the card then do share your views....

redrabbit

TF Buzz
If you're a salaried person, then you should give a statement of salary account to get your application moving forward.
If you're a businessman, maybe you're doing most of your transactions on Paytm, but the real source account might be different. You should share the bank account where you receive the money from your customers or investors.

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
I applied bob credit card . They are asking 3 month bank statement. I provided them with Paytm payment bank account statement , but they are not accepting saying our policy do not accept Paytm . What to do now ?? I do most of the transaction through this bank because of 0 transaction failure.
Did you give any details of credit card while applying?

praful47

TF Premier
If you're a salaried person, then you should give a statement of salary account to get your application moving forward.
If you're a businessman, maybe you're doing most of your transactions on Paytm, but the real source account might be different. You should share the bank account where you receive the money from your customers or investors.
I have other account but do business transaction through this only

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Bob mostly never accept paytm/airtel payment bank statement for their credit card application.

If you can give statement of your other bank accounts where you receive funds from business or job, then only you have chance of approval.

If your other account don't get regular funds then start taking business/salary funds in your other bank accounts if its convenient to you. It will be helpful in future in getting desired credit cards.
Because most banks will not issue credit card on paytm/airtel bank statements.

insight

TF Ace

Similar drama..

Anyone recall this conveyed anyway during BOB CC Application Process? "We only accept ITR if applicant has account in Bank Of Baroda"?

Whats the exact email wording you got from them? I am thinking of using their own claims to catch them.

KLB@96

TF Premier
Guys , I already shared all the docs almost two months ago and there was no update and I sent email yesterday they replied with VKYC link and I completed, what would be the next step ? is it approved ?