• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Applied Atlas, got Spicejet!

drsel

TF Legend
I applied for my 4th Axis card on the mobile app and I was offered a choice of 13 different cards.

After swiping left and right to check out the features of each and every card, I chose Atlas.

But when I tapped Atlas, the screen showed that I applied for SpiceJet and SMS also confirmed SpiceJet!

I sent emails to the credit card helpdesk and customer care but they replied that they are unable to change the card from SpiceJet to Atlas.

They said I have to wait until the Spicejet card is seen in my app and then phone them to cancel the card and then wait for 30 days and then re apply for Atlas card.

isn't there shortcut way to correct this silly technical error which is no fault of mine?

By the way I also found out that if your card application is accepted and Axis issues your card, then you have to wait for only 30 days to apply for another card,
but if your card application gets rejected then you have to wait 60 days to apply for a new card.
These are the conditions of Axis Bank which are very very generous compared to other banks

drsel

TF Legend
But why don't you want a SpiceJet card? 🙀🙀🙀
Spicejet is a dead airline like Jet and Kingfisher.
It has huge dues and is on the verge of closing down.

Also using the SpiceJet card on SpiceJet website for booking flights hardly gives any return, much less than 10% of Atlas and 24% of Burgundy Magnus on Traveledge.

And we do not travel much around India, because we have seen the whole of India

Last edited:

D₹V

TF Prestige
I also found out that if your card application is accepted and Axis issues your card, then you have to wait for only 30 days to apply for another card,
but if your card application gets rejected then you have to wait 60 days to apply for a new card.
These are the conditions of Axis Bank which are very very generous
Only for bank account holders*

You applied for incorrect card due to their dead application system and they're not helping you in changing card variant.

You still find it generous 🤣🤣.

Nothing generous!