• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applying soon for Axis/kotak Reserve Card LTF...let's see

Just white, nothing else. :ROFLMAO:

Kotak claims reserve as their top-notch card. One more Wealth Infinite CCard they have but that needs private banking relationship.

But we know which ones are top cards, it varies depending upon everyone's need and CB/reward points/usability of RP like miles/hotels/cash etc.,
Hmm, I am thinking to email PNO and ask for LTF white card. Currently holding LTF league platinum card with 3.2L limit.

Hmm, I am thinking to email PNO and ask for LTF white card. Currently holding LTF league platinum card with 3.2L limit.
Normally they send mailer campaign on upgrades as well, I got several reminders last year for my Privy Signature card but I didn't opt for it.

As signature card had better benefits for me 🤑

Throw a stone, fruit falls, it will be good for you :)

Normally they send mailer campaign on upgrades as well, I got several reminders last year for my Privy Signature card but I didn't opt for it.

As signature card had better benefits for me 🤑

Throw a stone, fruit falls, it will be good for you :)
Yes I was waiting for upgrade request from Kotak end only, but not received any till now. So thinking to get card myself only by throwing a stone:ROFLMAO:.

Finally, light at the end of the tunnel. :love:

Applied for the White Reserve after the month long ping-pong between RM's and CC team etc.,

Let's hope my application doesn't get rejected from here ;) Keeping 🤞

Next target is to acquire a Black Card 🤣 as White is almost done now

View attachment 10649

Not BAD Kotak
Kotak tracker is updated quickly :) , unlike AXIS(though they process it in the back-end)

1677162308704.png

Got the card in hand today.....

White Reserve Card Unboxing.

Came in Brown box :sneaky:

1677579897472.png

Inside White box 💪

1677579980054.png

1677580023511.png

Card is in Full White with Silver printed name and numbers etc., (not even embossed numbers)
DreamFolks Pass came along with it

1677580311836.png

Card backside has the numbers(new norm followed by most of the banks now-a-days)
Card is Visa Infinite(Like any other premium card)
White card is not a good design, as you can it already showed lot of blackmarks from the box itself, where they have kept it :( .

1677581305414.png

That's all folks ! 🎉🥳

Last edited:

View attachment 10936

Inside White box 💪

View attachment 10937

View attachment 10938

Card is in Full White with Silver printed name and numbers etc., (not even embossed numbers)

View attachment 10940

Card backside has the numbers(new norm followed by most of the banks now-a-days)
White card is not a good design, as you can it already showed lot of blackmarks from the box itself, where they have kept it :( .

View attachment 10942

That's all folks ! 🎉🥳
Wonderful @RajBlr

Hope it serves you well!

Thanks for sharing the journey.

View attachment 10936

Inside White box 💪

View attachment 10937

View attachment 10938

View attachment 10940

View attachment 10942

That's all folks ! 🎉🥳
Congratulations on White Reserve @RajBlr !

Back