• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applying soon for Axis/kotak Reserve Card LTF...let's see

Progressing and Tracker is updated with approved, Got a SMS as well, card will be dispatched in 3 working days.

Good going so far with Kotak on this. Still keeping...🤞

View attachment 10870
Did they upgrade you to Infinia first?
I'm an optima as well, but they didn't give me White Reserve even after getting the RM involded, she said she tried a lot for couple of weeks but it didn't go through.
Just reconsidering after checking your post. I hold a normal White LTF with 12L limit.
What can I do different? I have 50+L RV with them.

I'm an optima as well, but they didn't give me White Reserve even after getting the RM involded, she said she tried a lot for couple of weeks but it didn't go through.
Just reconsidering after checking your post. I hold a normal White LTF with 12L limit.
Try mailing nodal officer of kotak
You got a better chance there

+1

To hold Optima account you need to have 10L AMB right? And Kotak gives 3.5pa interest on SB account.

That would be 35k per annum.

Why not keep that 10L in AU or Equitas where you get around 60K per annum interest.

Then you could pay 12,500 + 18% = 14,750 to get the White Reserve

And still save 10k more than the interest from Kotak.

Any other reason to hold HNI accounts in big banks with very less interest? They anyway never have available lockers or anything.

To hold Optima account you need to have 10L AMB right? And Kotak gives 3.5pa interest on SB account.

That would be 35k per annum.

Why not keep that 10L in AU or Equitas where you get around 60K per annum interest.

Then you could pay 12,500 + 18% = 14,750 to get the White Reserve

And still save 10k more than the interest from Kotak.

Any other reason to hold HNI accounts in big banks with very less interest? They anyway never have available lockers or anything.
Good calculation @MilesMax

But, there maybe other perks as well apart from the White reserve card. And moreover, some might hold the required TRV/NRV instead of just parking funds in a savings account.

Good calculation @MilesMax

But, there maybe other perks as well apart from the White reserve card. And moreover, some might hold the required TRV/NRV instead of just parking funds in a savings account.
Makes sense if it's not liquid funds.

Let's say I have 5L worth of Kotak mutual funds but I purchased through apps like Coin, Groww etc.
Does it still count towards NRV?

Infinia is a HDFC CC variant :), hope it is a typo.

Yes they had to upgrade to Insignia first(TRV is mandate per my RM) and then only they could get the needed approval to make it as LTF.

Infinia is a HDFC CC variant :), hope it is a typo.

Yes they had to upgrade to Insignia first(TRV is mandate per my RM) and then only they could get the needed approval to make it as LTF.
Oops Insignia right, My RM is adamant that she won't be able to upgrade unless TRV is 1cr+. I got the bank branch manager also involded but they eventually were not able to upgrade me. Is there any hope for me? Thanks again!

Oops Insignia right, My RM is adamant that she won't be able to upgrade unless TRV is 1cr+. I got the bank branch manager also involded but they eventually were not able to upgrade me. Is there any hope for me? Thanks again!
Are they denying you the White reserve card itself or are they not offering it LTF?

Back