• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applying to closed groups

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Dear New Members,

Welcome! It's nice to have you in the TechnoFino forum.

Now before you start applying to all the closed groups here in TF, ask yourself the question: Why would the group allow me to join, if I have not proved myself to be worthy of joining the group? How do the group members know that I am a very knowledgeable and helpful person?

So, start participating in the general forum discussions. Help out other members. Prove your mastery and knowledge.

When you have a sufficient number of helpful posts, then and only then, apply to the closed groups. This only applies to those closed groups which are for knowledgeable members. It will be mentioned in the group description.

Thank you

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I dont know why after being in those closed group i am being removed without any intimation or any notice.
You should take it up with the group owners. The rest of us wouldn't have any idea about it. It could be that you broke the rules, something alarming was later found in your profile/posts, you didn't participate enough after joining the group, your initial approval was a mistake, the person who removed you from the group made a mistake, .... the list is long. So please take it up with the group owner(s).

D₹V

TF Prestige
Dear New Members,

Welcome! It's nice to have you in the TechnoFino forum.

Now before you start applying to all the closed groups here in TF, ask yourself the question: Why would the group allow me to join, if I have not proved myself to be worthy of joining the group? How do the group members know that I am a very knowledgeable and helpful person?

So, start participating in the general forum discussions. Help out other members. Prove your mastery and knowledge.

When you have a sufficient number of helpful posts, then and only then, apply to the closed groups. This only applies to those closed groups which are for knowledgeable members. It will be mentioned in the group description.

Thank you
Thanks for sharing tips to new members

Theo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi! I was part of the closed group on super premium cards. But I was removed mostly because of lack of contributions. That was more to do with me being caught up with lot of office work. In fact during that period I did not get time to visit this platform itself. I request that group admin to please add me back again. I will surely (and really can) contribute.

S D S

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have super premium cards, reserve, infinia and Magnus Burgundy but don't know how to get added. I haven't made many contributions on the forum, is that a requirement?

Shoxie

TF Premier
Looks like I have stepped up in status!! Now how much longer to gain admission
Yes you've. Congrats. Now you'll be able to post in most of the specific forums like HDFC credit cards, etc. It's not just restricted to new member section. But be sure to use the search function and not to post new thread for something that has already been discussed.

As far as applying to closed groups go, most groups have higher requirements, continue commenting and contributing, you'll soon be able to apply to those group also!