• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Are there any services which assemble Computer ?

AsB

TF Ace
I am planning to build a PC. I will obviously buy the components. But are there reliable service providers who can assemble the parts ?

Location- Bhubaneswar (Odisha) and Bengaluru (Karnataka)

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I am planning to build a PC. I will obviously buy the components. But are there reliable service providers who can assemble the parts ?

i can do(from Bombay tho lol), or guide you...
I can too since I was 12 year old

Used to clean ram slot with 2 rs coin bcz it was not too big not too small like 1 rs coin

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Time to get into a new hobby xD. Its pretty easy actually and there are tons of videos to help u on the way and its very fun!

sidp

TF Ace

Assembly is easy. Important part is checking product compatability so that you get best output it stays futureproof.

If you care about looks then paying premium for a professional is worth it. 1st timer will mess up the wiring.

silly_putty

TF Premier

Build your own your own, not only it helps to upgrade parts later on but also helps to configure any failure in the system.

1. Start with your budget and use case
2. Check tier list for parts such as psu and ssd from https://cultists.network/140/psu-tier-list/ and https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Qjjh6BAgOEAE&usg=AOvVaw2v5HQYHc2BKlhJZoAOD4b1
3. Configure a build on pcpricetracker.in and check prices offline and online.
4. Buy all the parts and assemble your pc!