• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Airtel Card cashback blunder.

Nubar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I recently got Axis Airtel Card and on generation of statement, I realised that any bill payments done on Airtel App, be it Airtel bills or others, is being counted under 25% category. This means that there is no way to tap into Rs 500 monthly utility bill payment benefit as of now. :rolleyes:

Refer to the screenshot below. The only payment in this month was for my electricity bill of Rs 1595 and cashback shown is Rs 300 whereas it should have been Rs 159.5.

Screenshot 2022-04-18 at 4.27.54 PM.png

Fellow community members, I would request you to keep above in mind while getting this card or wait till Axis settles these reporting issues with Airtel.

Patil007

TF Ace
@Chaitanya-a @jack333 @pprakash11 kya kisi dusre ke Airtel number k recharge aur bill pay krne pr cashback applicable hai? Abhi Airtel thanx app se maine Electricity bill pay Kiya Jo ki meri mother k naam se connection hai aur Axis card mere naam se hai...to kya 10% cashback milega ya ise bhi ye business transaction me include kr denge?
One best thing Axis bank does, they instantly send SMS if you are eligible for cashback on that transaction 👍.

I have Axis ACE card, so after each spend, I get sms stating eligible for % of cashback.

@Chaitanya-a are you getting similar for Airtel card?

1678985641700.jpeg

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
One best thing Axis bank does, they instantly send SMS if you are eligible for cashback on that transaction 👍.

I have Axis ACE card, so after each spend, I get sms stating eligible for % of cashback.

@Chaitanya-a are you getting similar for Airtel card?

1678985641700.jpeg
For Airtel card they don't send any such message. Not even they clear out each transaction in the statement about how much percentage we're getting. 🙁

I get this message sometimes in Flipkart card txns but not always. However I can find the Cashback percentage of each n every txn in their statement.

Patil007

TF Ace
They won't do anything coz they've officially stopped this service (as per mail they sent):
B735D9A4-8E76-43D9-96CA-787AC42DEE68.jpeg
Don't know how we're still getting these messages. It's good for us though 😂
They don’t believe their bots. it reads the MCC and send important evidence to custome in form of SMS, so customer can raise complaint with RBI with that evidence if customers is not receiving said cashback.

Monthly statement, most of the people don’t care to calculate % of cashback on each txn like me 🤣.

for 5 years, I never bothered about APay card cashback if they are correct or not 😜.

Axis is smart, so they can do gafla in cashback.

Ravindra

TF Buzz
They credited the right cashback by their own or you had to raise a complaint?
I raised a dispute with them multiple times. Every time they are asking for the transaction reference number. I have provided them multiple times. Now I raised a complaint with Consumer Forum now. Hopefully, it may resolve.

Ravindra

TF Buzz
Is anyone facing any problems while making the payment using CRED for Axis Airtel Mastercard? It fails every time. Last month, the same happened and this month also it is behaving in the same manner.

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is anyone facing any problems while making the payment using CRED for Axis Airtel Mastercard? It fails every time. Last month, the same happened and this month also it is behaving in the same manner.
Not on CRED but on GPay. Failed 3 times, money deducted and then got a failure message.