• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas ltf incorrect annual fee charged

msankadi

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
As the title says... I have been charged an annual fee on my ltf axis Atlas card... However I don't have any written proof for ltf... It was communicated on the call when I had applied for it

Any guidance on how to proceed and get it reversed?

Since you don't have any proof, they won't entertain much. Try contacting them once via call or email.

Make a twitter post in a bold and angry tone and tell everyone to beware of such scams by axis. Then they might entertain you to save their reputation.

You need to find the covering letter which shows zero joining fees zero renewal fee, and if it is mentioned 5000 + GST then you don't have a case.

But don't worry you will get 2500 miles worth 5000 on paying 5900. So loss is only 900.
Kindly mark this as your solution thanks 🙏

Yes it was offered as LTF for Burgundy customers in Jan / Feb timeframe this year.

Welcome letter should explicitly say that card is LTF.... attaching screenshot from my card. Without this there are very slim chances of fee reversal

IMG_3995.png

If these are not renewal benefits what are they.

The major change is you do not get any benefits if you spend less than 7.5L per annum, ie remain in Silver Tier.
My opinion is that renewal benefit is the benefit you should get on paying renewal fees, no conditions attached. If you have to be on a spend tier for getting a benefit, that should be called tier benefit and not renewal benefit. But this is axis we're talking about, so this kind of unethical marketing is very much expected from them.

Yes .. only for burgundy Salary accounts. It was not for regular 10L AMB or 30L FD burgundy accounts
Then it’s all good. That time my RM asked to switch to burgundy salary from savings to get the Atlas ltf in Jan. I didn’t take it as I thought m4b is more than enough. But in feb I reevaluated the offer and asked my RM to switch to salary account and get me ltf atlas, unfortunately the offer wasn’t there in feb. ☠️

Yes it was offered as LTF for Burgundy customers in Jan / Feb timeframe this year.

Welcome letter should explicitly say that card is LTF.... attaching screenshot from my card. Without this there are very slim chances of fee reversal

View attachment 65709
Thanks everyone. I did receive the exact same letter. Unfortunately I didn't keep any proofs as I was not part of the prudent TF Community back then. Anyways we live and learn. Will keep such pics handy going forward.

On my issue spoke to cc etc but no dice. Fee has been charged and paid. Will recover the cost somehow from axis soot samet as I'm a baniya.

For my m4b which is also ltf... How should I get a confirmation... Would just mailing to premium customer care get me the email confirmation?

Back