• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Ticket booking using 3rd party site

PrabhuP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello All,

I have to book one international ticket, can i use the 3rd party sites like Yatraa, Cleartrip or makemytrip and will it give 5 Edge miles or i have to book only in Travel edge.

FYI : If i book using 3rd party site i am getting flat 10k discount.

Hello All,

I have to book one international ticket, can i use the 3rd party sites like Yatraa, Cleartrip or makemytrip and will it give 5 Edge miles or i have to book only in Travel edge.

No. Even Travel edge is not giving 5EM according to some users. Get to know the mcc before making the transaction.

Hello All,

If u book through direct airline and if there mcc is airline mcc then u will get 5EM for atlas

Hello All,

Nope
Only on sites like Club Vistara and air india works out for 5x
Calculate 5x vs 10k discount then decide
2x on 100 pls add even if u book by 3rd party

Back