• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Do not pay PNB card using 3rd party

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Guys,

If you hold PNB card only without PNB account, and your preference is to pay using 3rd party apps like Mobikwik, Cred or Cheq, Payzapp, Do not use these apps.

PNB system is not able to fetch the UTR reference by whatever mode of payment we do.

They are asking us to do via their net banking or NEFT or any Bank Net banking, or Bill desk to instantly reflect in credit card.

I am facing this issue due to MobiKwik and Cred pay. Yes paid twice and didn't reflect. Its 15 days so far..

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I paid using CheQ yesterday and payment got settled in 30 mins
Also received message from pnb for payment settlement
Am just fighting with them daily, they also saying everytime don't use other apps than their app. Fee up already.. never faced any issues for so many years with many other cards. Got PNB and issue started.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Am just fighting with them daily, they also saying everytime don't use other apps than their app. Fee up already.. never faced any issues for so many years with many other cards. Got PNB and issue started.
The problem is not at PNB end , it’s at Monikwik

Simply ask the transaction ID proof and send that proof to PnB to reconcile , if customer care not doing it then mail to nodal officer and MD desk

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The problem is not at PNB end , it’s at Monikwik

Simply ask the transaction ID proof and send that proof to PnB to reconcile , if customer care not doing it then mail to nodal officer and MD desk
All done, what PNB doing is keep asking same template again and again In email, even with nodal officer. Their system of response management is very poor. They even say additional charges will occur post due date if the amount is not reflected.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
All done, what PNB doing is keep asking same template again and again In email, even with nodal officer. Their system of response management is very poor. They even say additional charges will occur post due date if the amount is not reflected.
In that case just pay off the charges with NEFT and wait for the payments and then file a complain to RBI

Unleash

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@RupayMan is correct here. PNB is directly stating to not use 3rd party apps to pay their credit card. I used CRED twice, although it was successful but money got reversed after 2-3 days. Then tried PayZapp immediately got sms from PNB saying to use their services like net banking or apps for smooth payment instead of third party apps, they wont take any responsibility of fees incurred due to late payment from these third party apps. Although my payment got settled using Payzapp confirmed from Genie app, but didn't receive any confirmation from PNB about it. So please be alert.

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@RupayMan is correct here. PNB is directly stating to not use 3rd party apps to pay their credit card. I used CRED twice, although it was successful but money got reversed after 2-3 days. Then tried PayZapp immediately got sms from PNB saying to use their services like net banking or apps for smooth payment instead of third party apps, they wont take any responsibility of fees incurred due to late payment from these third party apps. Although my payment got settled using Payzapp confirmed from Genie app, but didn't receive any confirmation from PNB about it. So please be alert.
Typical govt service, I should have searched about success rate before doing it.

I been using PNB CC for 4 months and I always paid using third party apps like payzapp but didn't get any message saying pay using NEFT or something. Also I always get message when bank receives the payment.

Unleash

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
This was my first card statement for PNB, and I usually pay my other credit card bills through CRED and never faced such issue. Since the PNB card bill was reversed twice on CRED, still took a chance to pay through PayZapp. Although didn't face any failure or reversal on PayZapp but also didn't receive any notification from PNB of sucessful payment. The SMS of not preferring third apps was received immediately after making payment on PayZapp. This might have not happened to all, but was a first experience to me.

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This was my first card statement for PNB, and I usually pay my other credit card bills through CRED and never faced such issue. Since the PNB card bill was reversed twice on CRED, still took a chance to pay through PayZapp. Although didn't face any failure or reversal on PayZapp but also didn't receive any notification from PNB of sucessful payment. The SMS of not preferring third apps was received immediately after making payment on PayZapp. This might have not happened to all, but was a first experience to me.
You mean payzapp works good?

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
You mean payzapp works good?
I have also paid PNB card bill through payzapp 4 times...No issue faced till now in amount credit in PNB card account

Just one bill failed on Payzapp -BHIM(Amount-70k) combination, like amount debited but transaction failed, and the same has been credited in originated account in 3 days..

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have also paid PNB card bill through payzapp 4 times...No issue faced till now in amount credit in PNB card account

Just one bill failed on Payzapp -BHIM(Amount-70k) combination, like amount debited but transaction failed, and the same has been credited in originated account in 3 days..
Did you paid anytime using Cred?

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Did you paid anytime using Cred?
For PNB card ....i have not made payment till now on cred...For other cards i was regulary paying bill on cred using bank account and upi, untill i have tata neu card on rupay...now only payzapp bhim or paytm only for bill payment.

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
For PNB card ....i have not made payment till now on cred...For other cards i was regulary paying bill on cred using bank account and upi, untill i have tata neu card on rupay...now only payzapp bhim or paytm only for bill payment.
Someone told Cred works good for PNB because of that paid yesterday, but PNB saying it's a non working day, so have to wait till tomorrow, not sure how bill payments works in working day vs non working.. is this kind of manual work?