• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Do not pay PNB card using 3rd party

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Guys,

If you hold PNB card only without PNB account, and your preference is to pay using 3rd party apps like Mobikwik, Cred or Cheq, Payzapp, Do not use these apps.

PNB system is not able to fetch the UTR reference by whatever mode of payment we do.

They are asking us to do via their net banking or NEFT or any Bank Net banking, or Bill desk to instantly reflect in credit card.

I am facing this issue due to MobiKwik and Cred pay. Yes paid twice and didn't reflect. Its 15 days so far..

Using HDFC DEBIT card is OK. But not in the HDFC BILL PAY. PNB is not listed in the credit card section of their Bill Pay.

Hi Sir,

I am having HDFC Platinum Debit card, I want to use this card to pay my PNB Rupay Select Credit Card, to get 1% cash back.
Please let me know how to use / steps / methods.

I don't want to use any cheap app(s) for this purpose.

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys,

If you hold PNB card only without PNB account, and your preference is to pay using 3rd party apps like Mobikwik, Cred or Cheq, Payzapp, Do not use these apps.

PNB system is not able to fetch the UTR reference by whatever mode of payment we do.

They are asking us to do via their net banking or NEFT or any Bank Net banking, or Bill desk to instantly reflect in credit card.

I am facing this issue due to MobiKwik and Cred pay. Yes paid twice and didn't reflect. Its 15 days so far..
I paid my bill couple of weeks back and it was settled within an hour. However, I couldn’t find that transaction in pnb card online statement for couple of days before it appeared correctly

Guys,

Since May/2023, I am paying my PNB CC bills thru Amazon Pay, Cred and PayTm. NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEM, SO FAR.

So, do not suggest that paying through these 3rd party Apps will give you trouble.

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Since May/2023, I am paying my PNB CC bills thru Amazon Pay, Cred and PayTm. NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEM, SO FAR.

So, do not suggest that paying through these 3rd party Apps will give you trouble.
Sir, what is your problem? Giving dislike for an year old post?? We are here to share our own experience, i shared mine, doesn't mean you should also face the same, please understand. Call customer care of PNB and ask third party apps are encouraged or not?

FYI, pnb is not available in SBI, HDFC billpay and many other sites.