• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas worth it with?

Does Club Vistara, Spice and Air India points good value? I mean will they charge you points according to the flight cost only?
I'm not at all interested in hotel redemptions and most people seem to use this card for Accor, so I'm a bit concerned whether flight redemptions are actually worth it at the end.
This question of yours does not have a straight answer. As airmile redemption is dynamic in nature in terms of availability. There is no guaranty that points will be same as flight cost. It may be more or it may be less

If you want fixed redemptions, then HDFC Infinia / DCB will be better as it allows point redemption of 1:1 while booking flights via smartbuy

if he has Infinia, he can buy Amazon GVs and book flights from Amazon and get around 15% return.. isn't it??have you thought about it??
You get good rates for flights thru Amazon as well...
There is no discount on air tickets on Amazon app. Also no offers using various credit cards.
The prices are the same as MakeMyTrip.

but if you buy Amazon pay with 13.71% return, and use it to buy air tickets on Amazon app, that will be the benefit

Last edited:
How do you get this fare?
I can see 30000 vistara miles required for Delhi to Paris one way flight
View attachment 59843 I can see 30000 vistara miles for Delhi to Paris
8th July one way
Select point+ cash

If u select only points only then it shows 30000 points
I am unable to see tax , as I don't have enough cv points to go next page.
Some who got cv more than 12000 can see the tax amount.

Last edited:
8th July one way
Select point+ cash

If u select only points only then it shows 30000 points
I am unable to see tax , as I don't have enough cv points to go next page.
Some who got cv more than 12000 can see the tax amount.
Okay so then it's an eyewash because they will charge you maybe Rs 20000 cash.
Miles plus cash is always more expensive than using only miles, this is true for all the airlines

Back