• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank ACE credit card (how to get)

Manoj Pant

TF Premier
Currently I have no relationship with Axis Bank, but Ace Banner is showing in my Gpay app. Can I apply for this card? How much CIBIL required?

Don’t think too much, just apply.

750+ CIBIL.

If you are salaried, they might ask salary slip, but that too depends.
Salaried but CIBIL is low 730 ,no overdue but Hight Utilisation because of HDFC false credit limit reporting to CIBIL & ICICI cc application is currently in process. Will this banner keep showing for next 2-3 months ? Please advise regarding this.

Salaried but CIBIL is low 730 ,no overdue but Hight Utilisation because of HDFC false credit limit reporting to CIBIL & ICICI cc application is currently in process. Will this banner keep showing for next 2-3 months ? Please advise regarding this.
CIBIL is low the + you don’t have Axis account. I am not sure about banner time but don’t click now. High chances of rejection.

Consult with Axis representative without knowing them about ace. Just do normal credit card enquiry and try to get their opinion.

Dont even try..... Application will be rejected.... The best way to get a card in axis is having a savings account....... Just open easy access account in any rural branch of axis.... Just 2500 mab.... They will easily give any card u want.... Else.... They will ask every documents possible.... Physical verification... And all.... Just open the account... Keep it for 1 year.. Get the card and close it.... If u dont want the account....

Or else.... If u have cibil above 750 and a valid salary slip... Then u can get any card of axis easily without any savings account....

I think we must hear from legends @Batmanbaba @Wealth is my birth right!
For any cc better to maintain 750 plus cibil and Reg axis cards if u r in their employer list there will not be physical checking and documentation too
In my case I got magnus without account and no documents asked since my employer appeared in drop down and my cibil at that time of application was 783
Furthermore I have been issued 2 Amex cards within 10DAYS with hard enquiries before magnus online application

@Batmanbaba @Wealth is my birth right! @Patil007
There are 2 types of banners showing in Gpay....My friend's Gpay app is showing get credit card...& mine is showing Gpay Exclusive under Manage your money menu....which one has more chances of approval?
I think your friends banner has more chances as in my brother's app also it was showing banner and I got that card.

In your case, I think once you click on it, it might shows "Currently no offer" or "Thanks for interest" as same happens in case of Airtel.

But, If you are able to process with your app then apply, it will get approved.

I think your friends banner has more chances as in my brother's app also it was showing banner and I got that card.

In your case, I think once you click on it, it might shows "Currently no offer" or "Thanks for interest" as same happens in case of Airtel.

But, If you are able to process with your app then apply, it will get approved.
These are 2 different banners in G Pay...no idea what to do?

Attachments

• image_picker3207668479524846144.jpg
    image_picker3207668479524846144.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 136
  • image_picker913783819369434243.jpg
    image_picker913783819369434243.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 135
@Batmanbaba @Wealth is my birth right! @Patil007
There are 2 types of banners showing in Gpay....My friend's Gpay app is showing get credit card...& mine is showing Gpay Exclusive under Manage your money menu....which one has more chances of approval?
Get card options have high approval chances
Manage money is a kind of timepass if we click it say offer not applicable

one more quary bro...Ace vs Airtel which one is better choice for normal uses like electricity bill payment, Recharges?
I have posted one excel table in this forum but not getting right now.

Excel is in laptop, will share that tomorrow here.

It is depends on amount as ACE has 5% unlimited and Airtel has 10% but Max 300 Rs.

one more quary bro...Ace vs Airtel which one is better choice for normal uses like electricity bill payment, Recharges?

Check this and decide as per your requirement.

credit cardAirtel Mobile, Broadband, WiFi and DTH bill
payments
Utility bill payments such as gas, electricity, etc.,Prefered merchantOtherLaungeAnnual fee Charges
Airtel25% Max Rs. 300 (If bill is Rs. 1200)10% Max. Rs. 300 (If bill is Rs. 3K)10% Max. Rs. 500 (If bill is Rs, 5K) Swiggy, Zomato, Bigbasket
1%​
4​
500​
Ace5% unlimited (60 Rs. On bill Rs. 1200). If bill is 6K+ then Rs. 300+ cashback5% unlimited (Rs. 150 on bill Rs. 3K) If bill is Rs. 6K+ then Rs. 300+ cashback4% -Swiggy, Zomato, Ola (200 Rs. On bill Rs, 5K) if bill is Rs. 12.5K+ then Rs. 500 + cashback
2%​
4​
500​

I tried both. But no luck

By the way, I want both card 🤪.

Got ACE and trying for Airtel now.
I directly upgraded from my LTF Flipkart Card by calling Axis Customer Care I guess(I don't exactly remember) and got Axis Airtel with shared limit. Since the limit was less and it wasn't LTF, and it was going to be around 1 year, I closed the card. Now I want ACE C2C but can't see a way for that.

I directly upgraded from my LTF Flipkart Card by calling Axis Customer Care I guess(I don't exactly remember) and got Axis Airtel with shared limit. Since the limit was less and it wasn't LTF, and it was going to be around 1 year, I closed the card. Now I want ACE C2C but can't see a way for that.
I tried calling customer care but they are not providing Airtel card on call.

Back