• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank CC limit Enhancement, Help Required

PRIYANSHU_

TF Premier
I have sent ITR-V along with computation for limit increase.
But Axis Bank is denying it again and again saying it is incomplete.

Am I missing something, I have sent last 4 years ITR and current years computation and signature on currents years acknowledgment.

good_man

TF Select

Am I missing something, I have sent last 4 years ITR and current years computation and signature on currents years acknowledgment.
Axis Bank staff are not proficient enough to analyse ITR and computation. I faced a similar situation last month. They did not increase my CL inspite of escalation to PNO.

Your CL will increase automatically once their system believes that you are a lucky guy. Just wait for it.

pothi

TF Ace
RML Group
I have two paid cards (business/legacy cards). On both, I got limit enhancement as soon as I crossed 50% of the allowed limit. Not ITR was asked. Now, I dont use them actively anymore. So, things may have changed now.

Cashback cards that offer unlimited cashbacks are likely to have restricted limits.

No idea about incomplete. Did you ask the customer care?

PRIYANSHU_

TF Premier

They are marking ITR Form 5 as incomplete as income is not mentioned on the ITR Acknowledgment.

what should I do , that is the ITR Acknowledgment i received after my taxes.