• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AXIS BANK CONSOLIDATED CHARGES

varun__goel_

TF Prestige
Hey, I was thinking of opening a liberty savings account in Axis Bank. I want to know do they really charge like hell in name of consolidated charges or are these just rumours? What all they do charge other than those mention in their fees and charges structure? And do UPI transaction on merchant qr valid for mab charges waiver?

Hey, I was thinking of opening a liberty savings account in Axis Bank. I want to know do they really charge like hell in name of consolidated charges or are these just rumours? What all they do charge other than those mention in their fees and charges structure? And do UPI transaction on merchant qr valid for mab charges waiver?
Not just rumours, they charge.

But if you use the account smartly, u can avoid most of charges.

example - unsubscribe from their SMS alert using axis atm machine

I just have liberty for 750 coupon per quarter.

Axis liberty expert @VISHESH_BANSAL , enlight @varun__goel_ in this case 😅

I am taking 750 voucher after your guidance. Thankyou

Last edited:
they charge.
Screenshot_20230412-095637.png

Not just rumours, they charge.

But if you use the account smartly, u can avoid all kind of charges.

example - unsubscribe from their SMS alert using axis atm machine

I just have liberty for 750 coupon per quarter.

Axis liberty expert @VISHESH_BANSAL , enlight @varun__goel_ in this case 😅

I am taking 750 voucher after your guidance. Thankyou
@gauravraj is correct.

You have to use Axis Account wisely keeping in mind Schedule of Charges for Axis Liberty Account.
I am holding it from last 3 years and I am only charged SMS charges till date.

Mostly users do Cash withdrawal or deposit beyond free limits, as a result huge Consilidated charges are deducted because Cash Txns Charge beyond free limit is 177/txn and if your are using ATM for depositing Cash In Non-working Hours an extra 59/txn will be charged.

SMS charges are 0.25/SMS max 15 per quarter.
If you want you can turn it off too

@VISHESH_BANSAL Please do confirm.! And they aren't charging anything other than those in schedule, right?
I am using it for last 6 months and haven't been charged anything except debit card fee. When you open account, you will receive a call from agent. Tell them to switch off sms alerts (they are useless). In my case, it was already switched off. You can also close debit card to avoid that fee and pay bills using UPI
My usage pattern - My CC bills generate around 20th. On every 1st date of next month, I transfer 25K by UPI to axis and pay all the bills. After that it remains a 0 bal account for entire month with no usage.

Will the e-debit card stay ?
Sorry, I did a little mistake while answering

In axis , even you close DC, e-dc still cost ₹500+90 per annum better not to close but this cost easily recoverable if you do e-com Amazon Flipkart transaction with the DC.

Attachments

• chrome_screenshot_1681293179108.png
    chrome_screenshot_1681293179108.png
    88.6 KB · Views: 34
Is virtual debit card same as e-debit card. Because e-debit card says 500 charge, but I wasn't charged anything extra. Infact when I opened account, I was asked initial payment of 25000 + 250 for Liberty debit card. My account hasn't been deducted for virtual card. @VISHESH_BANSAL can you confirm ?

Is virtual debit card same as e-debit card. Because e-debit card says 500 charge, but I wasn't charged anything extra. Infact when I opened account, I was asked initial payment of 25000 + 250 for Liberty debit card. My account hasn't been deducted for virtual card. @VISHESH_BANSAL can you confirm ?
E debit card is totally different, you can find it in your app> accounts> view card. It comes with one on one movie offer and 2000 edge points for 1 lac spends in a year. Also 200 rs cashback on 20k spend (1% upto 200rs)

The virtual card Axis is offering currently with digital Savings Account is E-Debit Card.
As per Product Page it is chargeable.
But sometimes Product page is not updated
Better to confirm with customer care over E-Mail so that you can block it if it is chargeable and you are not interested in it

Back