• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank has not dispatched credit card from 2 weeks after card printing

• Thread starter Deleted member 3481
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3481

Hello Everyone!

Please comment here if anybody else is facing this issue with Axis Bank. My credit card has been approved in Feb last week and till now the credit card has not been shipped to my address. I am not able to activate credit card because of this issue. Axis Bank is telling me to wait 10-15 working days and they are not at all mentioning that why credit card dispatch is taking so long. Several others are facing this issue and a lot of complaints regarding card dispatch can be seen on Twitter. What to do in this case?

Last edited by a moderator:

grshnehete

TF Select
I had applied for Magnus on 29th March. Checked in tracker that its approved & printed and ready to dispatch on 31st March. As of today, 2nd April, have not received shipping details.
But can we view the card details on the APP to use it for online transactions?
If yes, there are any steps to replicate to get the card working before delivery?

sam4

TF Buzz
I had applied for Magnus on 29th March. Checked in tracker that its approved & printed and ready to dispatch on 31st March. As of today, 2nd April, have not received shipping details.
If yes, there are any steps to replicate to get the card working before delivery?
No

Srikanthb

TF Buzz
I have applied for Magnus and got message on 1st April that application is approved. CC tracker says card printed as of 31st. Since i do not have any existing relationship with Axis, I assume i cannot use the app till card is active? If my understanding is wrong, please guide as to how I can login to the app in the meanwhile.

grshnehete

TF Select
Just recieved an email that the credit card is shipped and will be delivered by 5th by Bluedart

yashtag

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
They had an issue with the vendor that prints the card. Most of the Magnus cards are shipping from their Delhi Card Processing Centre. My RM told me that sometimes they delay it intentionally due to budget constraints in FY end

yashtag

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I got mine delivered yesterdat i.e 05/04/2023. I received an email and SMS with tracking number on 04th morning and it was shipped from the Card Processing Center in Delhi. Upon checking the application status using the link, it still shows the card hasn't been dispatched.

The application timeline is below:

Application Date: 21/03
Application Approval: 29/03
Card Printed: 29/03
Dispatched: 03/03
Delivered: 05/03

KyloRen

TF Buzz
I received a confirmation sms today, and tracker shows card printed on 5th.
Update:
Received the card on 7th April
Also,

Trick to activate Axis credit card without activation code for existing customers.
You need to have the last 4 digits of the card which appear in your axis app
Go to WhatsApp banking
Manage card limit > Domestic usage > Online > Enable max limit > enter OTP
Done!