• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank has not dispatched credit card from 2 weeks after card printing

• Thread starter Deleted member 3481
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3481

Hello Everyone!

Please comment here if anybody else is facing this issue with Axis Bank. My credit card has been approved in Feb last week and till now the credit card has not been shipped to my address. I am not able to activate credit card because of this issue. Axis Bank is telling me to wait 10-15 working days and they are not at all mentioning that why credit card dispatch is taking so long. Several others are facing this issue and a lot of complaints regarding card dispatch can be seen on Twitter. What to do in this case?

Last edited by a moderator:
Any update on dispatch? Have you contacted customer care?
I just had a chat with them few mins back, they said to wait for 10 days from card issuance date. JFI, Magnus Card applied on 15/03, got approval on 18/03, card visible on App from 20/03, received message about delay due to technical glitch on 24/03

xiddy

TF Premier
5L to be kept across all linked accounts
The first branch I visited told me that we need to maintain quarterly 10L, second told me that I need to maintain just 5L, the third told me that no balance needs to be maintained for the first year, and from the second year onwards the quarterly requirement is 5L. Their website says that AQB is 10L. This is so confusing 😂

sam4

TF Buzz
I think they dont want to give march milestone benefits to new members, so not dispatching cards in march?
Fy ending so many people can achive monthly milestone.(insurance, investment, tax payment, etc.)

I just had a chat with them few mins back, they said to wait for 10 days from card issuance date. JFI, Magnus Card applied on 15/03, got approval on 18/03, card visible on App from 20/03, received message about delay due to technical glitch on 24/03
received email & SMS from Axis this morning that Magnus has shipped on 27/03.
CC tracker does not show as dispatched though. Will update once I receive.