• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Liberty Savings Account Benefits

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Axis Liberty Savings Account is the Best Savings for those who can

Spend 10,000 INR Per month On Food, Entertainment, Shopping and Travel via Axis Liberty Debit Card
and
Spend 15,000 INR Per Month at any Merchant ** via UPI or Axis Liberty Debit Card.

If we Fulfill Above Spending Criteria We get following Benifits in return with Maximized Savings:-

A Zero Balance Account.

Condition:-
Merchant Spends** of 25k/Month is required to get NMC Waiver for that Particular Month.

A Voucher of 750 INR per Quarter.

Merchant Spends** of 60k/Quarter is Required.

Redemption Link:- https://www.gyftr.com/rewards/axisbankspendscampaign/

5% upto 500 INR Cashback Per Month.

For Birthday Month Cashback Amount is 5% upto 1,000 INR.

Screenshot_2024-02-02-21-29-44-415-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg

● Spends* Done at Selected Merchant Categories mentioned above will only be Considered.
●Txns Done on Saturday and Sunday will only be Considered.

Redemption can be done Only Via Internet Banking 👇

Menu-Services-Other-Debit Card Cashback

*Find Eligible MCCs for Weekend 5% Cashback at Below Link* 👇

One Domestic Lounge Access Per Quarter.

** Find Excluded Spends/MCCs for NMC waiver and 750 GV at Below Link** 👇

Note:- Now, You can Open Liberty Account Digitally and You will get a Virtual Debit Card as well along with the Physical Liberty Debit Card.

But Beware, the Virtual Debit Card issued with Digital Axis Liberty Account is not an E-debit Card which is issued by Axis Bank with other Digital Account Variants.

OVERALL Benifits
1000*01
500*11
750*04

Total- 9,500 INR.

Consolidated Charges:-

1. Sms Charges:- 17.7*4
Total 71 INR (including GST)

2. Liberty Debit Card Annual Fee:-
354 INR (including GST)

Net Annual Savings:-9,075 INR

Last edited:
Yes, E Debit card seems to be active. I have blocked online rewards card and got Liberty DC. Yet to check if E debit card Bookmyshow offer and 1% cashback is still working or not.

Also I was hoping the conversion to be be done by December so that I can get 750₹ spend voucher in Jan. But sadly they converted it in Jan🤣
Can you please confirm the bin of your E-Debit card..?

Guys, what are the bins for normal and Liberty account E-debit cards..?

...all Axis Liberty account experts...

I'm already following this thread from a long time, And I'm aware of that virtual debit card provided in Liberty is different from the one we get in other account which are eligible for flat 1% cashback.

I heard that we get that virtual dc in axis asap savings account, So I'm asking you guys, is it possible we open asap account now and then upgrade to the liberty later..? Main thing, is that virtual dc will be exciting after upgrade..?
If it work then it will be a way to get both virtual dc with 1% cashback and liberty dc together...
SO it's working... @VISHESH_BANSAL @varun__goel_ and all Liberty account experts.
E debit card is 431731
👍🏻
We don't get this card with a Liberty account opened online. This card is given for another account. Check here:

Post in thread 'Axis Bank Liberty Savings Account Benefits' https://www.technofino.in/community...rty-savings-account-benefits.1504/post-302181
Yes, it's true.
In Liberty we get E-debit card with bin 409542. And that debit card is of no use as 1% cashback abd BMS offer not applicable on that.
But this e dc bin 431731 is applicable for both 1% cashback and bms offer.

So, It can be a way if anyone want cashback enabled E-debit card in Liberty account too...

But conversation k liye ye 6 months ka waiting time..? Ye funda smaj nahi aaya. Ye branch dependent h ya same for all branches....??

👍🏻

Yes, it's true.
In Liberty we get E-debit card with bin 409542. And that debit card is of no use as 1% cashback abd BMS offer not applicable on that.

So, It can be a way if anyone want cashback enabled E-debit card in Liberty account too...

But conversation k liye ye 6 months ka waiting time..? Ye funda smaj nahi aaya. Ye branch dependent h ya same for all branches....??
It is a general Policy.

👍🏻

Yes, it's true.

Soon to be TF legend😂😂

👍🏻

Yes, it's true.

Remember you might have to pay for both dc's as e debit card of asap acc is chargeable😉😉

Quick query regarding Liberty Debit card cashback on Weekends.

i) Can i use it for Dmart/Amazon to get 5% cashback . Paytm Merchant account i dont want to use. Any other ways to use

ii) I have recently migrated to Liberty Account and i have Visa Platinum card linked with this account.Do i need to block and request for Liberty Debit card, before using this account for 750 voucher?

Back