• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Liberty Savings Account Benefits

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Axis Liberty Savings Account is the Best Savings for those who can

Spend 10,000 INR Per month On Food, Entertainment, Shopping and Travel via Axis Liberty Debit Card
and
Spend 15,000 INR Per Month at any Merchant ** via UPI or Axis Liberty Debit Card.

If we Fulfill Above Spending Criteria We get following Benifits in return with Maximized Savings:-

A Zero Balance Account.

Condition:-
Merchant Spends** of 25k/Month is required to get NMC Waiver for that Particular Month.

A Voucher of 750 INR per Quarter.

Merchant Spends** of 60k/Quarter is Required.

Redemption Link:- https://www.gyftr.com/rewards/axisbankspendscampaign/

5% upto 500 INR Cashback Per Month.

For Birthday Month Cashback Amount is 5% upto 1,000 INR.

Screenshot_2024-02-02-21-29-44-415-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg

● Spends* Done at Selected Merchant Categories mentioned above will only be Considered.
●Txns Done on Saturday and Sunday will only be Considered.

Redemption can be done Only Via Internet Banking 👇

Menu-Services-Other-Debit Card Cashback

*Find Eligible MCCs for Weekend 5% Cashback at Below Link* 👇

One Domestic Lounge Access Per Quarter.

** Find Excluded Spends/MCCs for NMC waiver and 750 GV at Below Link** 👇

Note:- Now, You can Open Liberty Account Digitally and You will get a Virtual Debit Card as well along with the Physical Liberty Debit Card.

But Beware, the Virtual Debit Card issued with Digital Axis Liberty Account is not an E-debit Card which is issued by Axis Bank with other Digital Account Variants.

OVERALL Benifits
1000*01
500*11
750*04

Total- 9,500 INR.

Consolidated Charges:-

1. Sms Charges:- 17.7*4
Total 71 INR (including GST)

2. Liberty Debit Card Annual Fee:-
354 INR (including GST)

Net Annual Savings:-9,075 INR

Last edited:
Need suggestions...

Majority of the members are present here, so posting in this thread rather than creating one.

Due to obvious TF Community effect and chull😂, I opened a lot of accounts for very little benefits and have already closed few of them.

As of now I hold:-
HDFC Classic Banking, SBI, IDFC Future First, Kotak 811, Axis Liberty & BOB

Now after piling up these accs, I have decided to close a few of them. SBI & HDFC are permanent ones so won't be closing them.

IDFC has no benefit other than 0 charges and 0 mab. Services are good. Was thinking of Axis but their changing tncs🤯. Service were decent enough.

Now suggest what others should I close. Want to keep these accs for long term usage and benefits. Want to reduce the accs to 3 or max 4
Keep
1)HDFC
2)SBI and
3) Axis Liberty

All others can go…

Yes, I think so .. visit to branch required..
Today, I went to branch and they told me we cannot open two savings account for the same customer. But we can open another salary or current account. Since I opened the basic savings account just 5 months back I cannot even migrate to Liberty savings account. They told me to wait one month and then they can migrate it!

Today, I went to branch and they told me we cannot open two savings account for the same customer. But we can open another salary or current account. Since I opened the basic savings account just 5 months back I cannot even migrate to Liberty savings account. They told me to wait one month and then they can migrate it!
Try a different branch

Reactions: SSV
It is just for joint maintenance of average balance.

You cannot get liberty dc or liberty account benefit in easy access account even if you link it under family group
I have a liberty account. I f I open a liberty account for my wife and then link it to my family banking. Do we need to maintain 25k separately or will joint maintenance be fine? Also, will she also get liberty account benefits?

I have a liberty account. I f I open a liberty account for my wife and then link it to my family banking. Do we need to maintain 25k separately or will joint maintenance be fine? Also, will she also get liberty account benefits?
You will have to spend or maintain 25k/month on the primary member's account to avail nmc waiver on the family member's account.

Also, will she also get liberty account benefits?
Only when she seperately fulfill voucher/weekend cb eligibilty

Can someone please tell me in start of this month I spent around 50K from Liberty dc should I need to maintain minimum 25K or I can make use it this month 0 AMB?? Please answer

Need suggestions...

Majority of the members are present here, so posting in this thread rather than creating one.

Due to obvious TF Community effect and chull😂, I opened a lot of accounts for very little benefits and have already closed few of them.

As of now I hold:-
HDFC Classic Banking, SBI, IDFC Future First, Kotak 811, Axis Liberty & BOB

Now after piling up these accs, I have decided to close a few of them. SBI & HDFC are permanent ones so won't be closing them.

IDFC has no benefit other than 0 charges and 0 mab. Services are good. Was thinking of Axis but their changing tncs🤯. Service were decent enough.

Now suggest what others should I close. Want to keep these accs for long term usage and benefits. Want to reduce the accs to 3 or max 4
I got an glitch in idfc to get 400 amaz gc free
Will be sharing next month as testing phase 2 is going on

@VISHESH_BANSAL bhai iski kuch help krdo you knows how to tackle with these shity banks like Ax.*s bamboo things 😂😂 baaki Mera bhi Spendz prepaid account debit block hai 35066.97 Balance bhi hai Amazon pr fastag pay Kiya link failed ho gya then refund day Wale din block ho gya us timn 25K the account me 🤦

@VISHESH_BANSAL bhai iski kuch help krdo you knows how to tackle with these shity banks like Ax.*s bamboo things 😂😂 baaki Mera bhi Spendz prepaid account debit block hai 35066.97 Balance bhi hai Amazon pr fastag pay Kiya link failed ho gya then refund day Wale din block ho gya us timn 25K the account me 🤦

Kya help.

He is soley responsible for his actions.

Kotak ne Clearly mention kiya hai Profile ke according txns Match ho rahi hai.

If you declared you are a student or a Low Income and using Savings Account as Current Account , very frequent txns of higher Amount , it is obvious Bank will Put debit Freeze to determine if txns are done by Account holder itself or a Third Party.

Try a different branch
So I contacted Axis bank customer care live chat, and they arranged a call and told me creating second savings account is possible. I told them that branch is not allowing me to create the second account. Then he told me that try asking one more time and tell them ‘customer care team said opening second savings account is possible’, if they rejected it, the customer care team will file a complaint against their branch. So I contacted the branch and told the same thing. Within 30 mins they send their team to my home for account creation. And it’s done! Waiting for activation!

Do credit card payments still count towards monthly spending? I just opened this account and seeing all the messages about the revised charges have me confused.

Back