• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Liberty Savings Account Benefits

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Axis Liberty Savings Account is the Best Savings for those who can

Spend 10,000 INR Per month On Food, Entertainment, Shopping and Travel via Axis Liberty Debit Card
and
Spend 15,000 INR Per Month at any Merchant ** via UPI or Axis Liberty Debit Card.

If we Fulfill Above Spending Criteria We get following Benifits in return with Maximized Savings:-

A Zero Balance Account.

Condition:-
Merchant Spends** of 25k/Month is required to get NMC Waiver for that Particular Month.

A Voucher of 750 INR per Quarter.

Merchant Spends** of 60k/Quarter is Required.

Redemption Link:- https://www.gyftr.com/rewards/axisbankspendscampaign/

5% upto 500 INR Cashback Per Month.

For Birthday Month Cashback Amount is 5% upto 1,000 INR.

Screenshot_2024-02-02-21-29-44-415-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg

● Spends* Done at Selected Merchant Categories mentioned above will only be Considered.
●Txns Done on Saturday and Sunday will only be Considered.

Redemption can be done Only Via Internet Banking 👇

Menu-Services-Other-Debit Card Cashback

*Find Eligible MCCs for Weekend 5% Cashback at Below Link* 👇

One Domestic Lounge Access Per Quarter.

** Find Excluded Spends/MCCs for NMC waiver and 750 GV at Below Link** 👇

Note:- Now, You can Open Liberty Account Digitally and You will get a Virtual Debit Card as well along with the Physical Liberty Debit Card.

But Beware, the Virtual Debit Card issued with Digital Axis Liberty Account is not an E-debit Card which is issued by Axis Bank with other Digital Account Variants.

OVERALL Benifits
1000*01
500*11
750*04

Total- 9,500 INR.

Consolidated Charges:-

1. Sms Charges:- 17.7*4
Total 71 INR (including GST)

2. Liberty Debit Card Annual Fee:-
354 INR (including GST)

Net Annual Savings:-9,075 INR

Last edited:
Yes, @Gohio , would love to hear your expereince with IDFC and its potentiality from the horses mouth , as they say...
Would you mind elaborating your experience...
This was the first VKYC account I had opened and was happy about the smooth experience.
Never had to visit the branch, or talk to an RM or any other bank agent. Unsubscribed from marketing emails first thing.
The mobile banking app works as expected.

I was just happy about the lack of pestering from them. I have not done anything complex with the account.
I would not have known about the rewards program if not for a colleague paying big CC bills and getting points redeemable as Amazon vouchers. Even he is facing problems with rewards in the recent week.

Having opened an IndusInd account from home very recently I guess that's pretty standard these days. Only the high NRV accounts are a pain in the ass.

This was the first VKYC account I had opened and was happy about the smooth experience.
Never had to visit the branch, or talk to an RM or any other bank agent. Unsubscribed from marketing emails first thing.

I was just happy about the lack of pestering from them. I have not done anything complex with the account.
I would not have known about the rewards program if not for a colleague paying big CC bills and getting points redeemable as Amazon vouchers. Even he is facing problems with rewards in the recent week.

Having opened an IndusInd account from home very recently I guess that's pretty standard these days. Only the high NRV accounts are a pain in the ass.
Cheers...

In my experience (cc)
Good-
1. App is nice, good ui.
2. Customer care is fast to talk.
3. Twitter support is nice.
4. Most things are free.
5. Email support is fast if your query is generic
Bad-
1. If the matter is complicated, customer care is useless.
2. Email taken time to solve in the complicated cases.(15days)
3. They have no coordination between the twitter & call support.
4. They have issue in backend.
5. Failed to transaction at 4am. Don't know why?

Pay 60k - quarter 750 voucher.
Rest you hdfc. Cb in August.
Pay 20k credit card bill every Month via your Axis E-Debit Card on Mobikwik.
Mobikwik also gives additional 50 Cashback for first Payment of the Month.

So by paying 20k every month via this Route you will get:-

750 GV at the end of every Quarter

50×3= 150 every Quarter
200×3=600 every Quarter.

Total Benift:-
1500/Every Quarter.

For Rest Amount utilitze your HDFC PLATINUM DC.

I am assuming you do not have any other Bank's DC.

BANG......

Now this is what I call PROFESSIONALISM... I just started researching about CC Bill rewards apps
and BANG you answered this...

Because Edebit DC gives 1% upto 200 whereever we use, we need some place to use this edebit to get extra return...
I will keep checking if there are any more CC rewards ways other than Mobikwik.....

Guys, I think I got the best deal of the day to pay for a part of my ICICI APAY bill (30K out of 150K) thru Paytm App using my AXIS Liberty Virtual Credit Card..

This is better than Mobikwik deal, even though it is a one off... just for today.. you never know what tomorrow holds for us...

Used Paytm offer : get 30K CB points for 30K or above CC Payment (35K CB point max @100%).

So...
For 30k CC payment , my returns are:

30,000 Paytm CB points = 300
Liberty Virtual Card CB = 200
Proportion of Quarterly = 375
Vouchse 750/2
Total = 875

875/30000 2.91% , almost 3% back.
.. I think it is a good deal.. thanks @VISHESH_BANSAL and @4uziaul for introducing me to Liberty account.. This is my first day of Liberty account....

1690895030759.png

1690895114576.png

Back