• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Liberty Savings Account Benefits

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Axis Liberty Savings Account is the Best Savings for those who can

Spend 10,000 INR Per month On Food, Entertainment, Shopping and Travel via Axis Liberty Debit Card
and
Spend 15,000 INR Per Month at any Merchant ** via UPI or Axis Liberty Debit Card.

If we Fulfill Above Spending Criteria We get following Benifits in return with Maximized Savings:-

A Zero Balance Account.

Condition:-
Merchant Spends** of 25k/Month is required to get NMC Waiver for that Particular Month.

A Voucher of 750 INR per Quarter.

Merchant Spends** of 60k/Quarter is Required.

Redemption Link:- https://www.gyftr.com/rewards/axisbankspendscampaign/

5% upto 500 INR Cashback Per Month.

For Birthday Month Cashback Amount is 5% upto 1,000 INR.

Screenshot_2024-02-02-21-29-44-415-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg

● Spends* Done at Selected Merchant Categories mentioned above will only be Considered.
●Txns Done on Saturday and Sunday will only be Considered.

Redemption can be done Only Via Internet Banking 👇

Menu-Services-Other-Debit Card Cashback

*Find Eligible MCCs for Weekend 5% Cashback at Below Link* 👇

One Domestic Lounge Access Per Quarter.

** Find Excluded Spends/MCCs for NMC waiver and 750 GV at Below Link** 👇

Note:- Now, You can Open Liberty Account Digitally and You will get a Virtual Debit Card as well along with the Physical Liberty Debit Card.

But Beware, the Virtual Debit Card issued with Digital Axis Liberty Account is not an E-debit Card which is issued by Axis Bank with other Digital Account Variants.

OVERALL Benifits
1000*01
500*11
750*04

Total- 9,500 INR.

Consolidated Charges:-

1. Sms Charges:- 17.7*4
Total 71 INR (including GST)

2. Liberty Debit Card Annual Fee:-
354 INR (including GST)

Net Annual Savings:-9,075 INR

Last edited:
@VISHESH_BANSAL bhai, can you confirm this... He is my AXIS CC @Tejo ;) ;)
See, I do not think there is any difference between Paid and Free E-Debit Card.

Cashback Credit time frame is 90 days.

So wait and watch.

I do not have E-Debit, Otherwise I would initiate another round of Treatment for Axis in case Axis do not give cashback for eligible txns just like I did for Axis Liberty Account 5% weekend Cashback.

See, I do not think there is any difference between Paid and Free E-Debit Card.

Cashback Credit time frame is 90 days.

So wait and watch.

I do not have E-Debit, Otherwise I would initiate another round of Treatment for Axis in case Axis do not give cashback for eligible txns just like I did for Axis Liberty Account 5% weekend Cashback.
I forgot that you are offline liberty holder.

This time, I will sue

First confirm from customer care team that you will get cb for virtual debit card or not.
Just now confirmed with AXIS CC,
For this Liberty Virtual debit Card the first transaction is eligible for 200 CB after 90 days.. This is what he confirmed.. This doesn't apply for monthly , it seems..

So, as it is my first transaction I WILL get 200 back (not THINKING).
From next month I might even pay for this edebit card if I have to, as I can recover within 3 months...

so my total retrun would still stand at 2.91%, Thanks again @VISHESH_BANSAL and @4uziaul
and thanks for you too @Tejo to get me to talk to AXIS support to confirm this ... All good...

BTW, I don't know what is this about replacement cost of Rs 100 for a Virtual Card??? Any ideas anyone??

1690898578928.png

Just now confirmed with AXIS CC,
For this Liberty Virtual debit Card the first transaction is eligible for 200 CB after 90 days.. This is what he confirmed.. This doesn't apply for monthly , it seems..

So, as it is my first transaction I WILL get 200 back (not THINKING).
From next month I might even pay for this edebit card if I have to, as I can recover within 3 months...

so my total retrun would still stand at 2.91%, Thanks again @VISHESH_BANSAL and @4uziaul
and thanks for you too @Tejo to get me to talk to AXIS support to confirm this ... All good...

BTW, I don't what is this about replacement cost of Rs 100 for a Virtual Card??? Any ideas anyone??

View attachment 24651
Probably block and replacement of your E-Debit card.

BTW, this AX*S guys are very cunning, it looks like... All the bonus rewards/CB they say they post after 90 days or 120 days.. so that everyone loses track of them... Very naughty... but I keep and eagle eye on everything..
I had FK CC for about 8 momths, as it is CB card they had to credit within next month.. I have to say they gave me back my CB even after FK card closure... I had to say they kept their word there even though it is only Rs46.. . Well done,

ABout Previlige account also, they are giving me that 5% CB on grabdeals correctly even though it is after 100 - 120 days later.. The accelerated Rewards are also getting posted afte about 90 - 120 days... lets see how it goes with LIberty account.. Even if they could not honor onn Virtual card Cb , that 750 @quarter is worth to keep Liberty account...

Back