• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mass Fraudulent Transactions Reported by Axis Bank Credit Card Holders

BhaiyaJi

TF Ace
Ye aaya Abhi. 1 rupeya try kar raha tha koi.
😂
Card details leaked.
maxresdefault.jpg

tushu5121

TF Premier
Axis chahtach wo ar famous ho publicity mile.
Jaise ajkl social media pe kuch chapri andu pandu krte h
Vaise hi axis kr rha h bolete publicity hona..
Negative bhi chlega bs apne ko famous hona h

Riva

TF Premier
People who got hit with these fraud international transactions messages, did you guys reach out to axis support? What did they say and are they blocking and replacing those cards??

rajarchit

TF Buzz
People who got hit with these fraud international transactions messages, did you guys reach out to axis support? What did they say and are they blocking and replacing those cards??
I am not Contacting to axis bank. I am just ignoring. Mental bank ke aage kon jhak maare. Apna he time kharab hoga inse baat karke.

AsB

TF Ace
I think that foreigners are relying on Indians to do their payments. Kisika France pe paisa kat jata hai, kisika Canada pe.... aur dekho bank bhi kaisa select kiya unn logo nein. Axis bank ka naam toh pure World mein famous hai sayad

Last edited:

telescope

TF Ace
Knowing Axis they will probably block and replace the customers.

Jokes apart, Axis is denying any of this is their fault.
Axis will most likely charge for replacement. Once someone tried using my hdfc cc in NYC. Hdfc blocked that. When I asked cc to unlock it, I was told that it cannot be unblocked and I'll have to get replacement. I was charged for that.

techt

TF Legend
Axis will most likely charge for replacement. Once someone tried using my hdfc cc in NYC. Hdfc blocked that. When I asked cc to unlock it, I was told that it cannot be unblocked and I'll have to get replacement. I was charged for that.
So another drama 🎭 by axis to fleece money 💵 from it's customers.

Riva

TF Premier

True, same with me. A few years ago HDFC charged me for the replacement card.
What Axis needs to do is to own up to it's data leak and proactively replace cards for free.

Saipsy

TF Premier
I got a fraudulent transaction on my niyo global secured credit card of 83 paise today at 10.30 am.

You have paid Rs..83 at DIOR HOUSTON RIVER OAK on 2024-03-28 your SBM Niyo Global credit card XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

tanujsheoran

TF Premier
I got a fraudulent transaction on my niyo global secured credit card of 83 paise today at 10.30 am.

You have paid Rs..83 at DIOR HOUSTON RIVER OAK on 2024-03-28 your SBM Niyo Global credit card XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
what bro......now we have to block every single card