• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mass Fraudulent Transactions Reported by Axis Bank Credit Card Holders

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
First of all, if you have an Axis Bank credit card, immediately disable your international transactions. Many Axis Bank credit card holders have reported fraudulent transactions on their credit cards today without the need for OTP. Numerous people have posted about such incidents on X (formerly known as Twitter).

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-26 at 11.33.45 PM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2024-03-26 at 11.33.44 PM 2.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-26 at 11.33.44 PM.jpeg

So what does this mean for you?

=> If you have an Axis Bank credit card, open your Axis Mobile app, navigate to credit card transaction settings, and promptly disable your international transactions.

=> If you have an Axis Bank credit card and a fraudulent transaction has already occurred on your credit card, contact Axis Bank and file a transaction dispute. Please don’t panic, the RBI already has guidelines regarding such fraudulent transactions. If you report such a fraudulent transaction within 3 days of the incident, you’ll have zero liability, meaning you won’t have to pay.

=> And if you don't have any Axis Bank credit card, then congratulations, you are safe, and you have done a great job staying away from a bank like Axis.

Axis Bank didn’t post anything about this or send any warning communication to their customers. I think without a data breach from Axis Bank or its partner side, such mass fraudulent transactions are not possible. I hope the RBI will investigate this issue with utmost importance.

MusicalMind

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can you share a little more about your experience?
I joined axis bank through their manipal program at the time of joining they offered me operations job, but after paying the 2nd semester fee HR forcefully signed two papers that I need to do sales and don't post any negative reviews about the bank. After the class room training I got posted in the branch as BRO instead of their corporate office as wholesale operations manager. They forced me to sit at the office till 11 pm everyday, daily abuses for sales targets, ask me to work on holidays. No work life balance total fraud

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I joined axis bank through their manipal program at the time of joining they offered me operations job, but after paying the 2nd semester fee HR forcefully signed two papers that I need to do sales and don't post any negative reviews about the bank. After the class room training I got posted in the branch as BRO instead of their corporate office as wholesale operations manager. They forced me to sit at the office till 11 pm everyday, daily abuses for sales targets, ask me to work on holidays. No work life balance total fraud
all banks are the same.. sell to survive.. so misselling, cheating, lies and high churn is a way of life.. survive today is the mantra.. i personally don't take ANY service from banks except basic banking. Every relationship is new.. loan new from anyone, cc from anyone, insurance from company directly, mfs directly... banks ONLY for basic salary, neft, fds and locker. all swipes by CC so no use of my DC also... . no expectations no disappointment... Our expectations are v high and unreal.. i. haven't visited a bank or spoken to an RM in years.. you don't need to..

MusicalMind

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
all banks are the same.. sell to survive.. so misselling, cheating, lies and high churn is a way of life.. survive today is the mantra.. i personally don't take ANY service from banks except basic banking. Every relationship is new.. loan new from anyone, cc from anyone, insurance from company directly, mfs directly... banks ONLY for basic salary, neft, fds and locker.. no expectations no disappointment... Our expectations are v high and unreal
Yeah, but axis doing bait and switch to hire people. They want people who passed out from reputed institutions with good grades to do sales, so they advertise wholesale operations job and switch after training.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yeah, but axis doing bait and switch to hire people. They want people who passed out from reputed institutions with good grades to do sales, so they advertise wholesale operations job and switch after training.
yeah.. but sales is where the revenue is.. so maximum pressure and. maximum attrition is. there.. reputation of college and ability to sell not necessarily same.. no one wants to do sales nowadays as it is a tough job..

lightwaves

TF Premier
all banks are the same.. sell to survive.. so misselling, cheating, lies and high churn is a way of life.. survive today is the mantra.. i personally don't take ANY service from banks except basic banking. Every relationship is new.. loan new from anyone, cc from anyone, insurance from company directly, mfs directly... banks ONLY for basic salary, neft, fds and locker. all swipes by CC so no use of my DC also... . no expectations no disappointment... Our expectations are v high and unreal.. i. haven't visited a bank or spoken to an RM in years.. you don't need to..
L e g e n d

lightwaves

TF Premier
Not surprised!! I always expected something was fishy at Axis

lightwaves

TF Premier
This is Axis’s novel method of hiring talented people at reasonable or lower cost. Basically they are into cost cutting.

Grogu

TF Premier
It's not Axis, even other banks are affected by this breach.