• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis consolidated charges - what to do? 😡

ltf4ever

TF Legend
i just checked my savings account and found that axis is debiting consolidated charges every quarter, without even sending a debit sms.

how do i avoid/reverse/minimize these charges?
one quarter, it was 30 rupees, another quarter, it was 2 rupees. how are they calculated?

Axis has another shitty charge that they don't tell you about upfront. Not sure if other banks also levy this charge and not tell you about it upfront.

I was charged 150+27(GST) for making a cheque based cash withdrawal for 50k from a non home branch. That's around 0.35% charges just to withdraw my money from the bank itself.

Even while making the withdrawal I was not told about this. It took them 2 f*#king hours to give me the cash, I just went with the cheque based withdrawal because I was feeling lazy to make 5 ATM for 10k each transactions. Never Again. And I'm thier so called Family Banking Priority client.

Their ATMs allow 20k one shot withdrawals, got to know about it later. Next time I wanted to withdraw 1L, I was in and out from the ATM in 10 mins with 5 txns.
Are you using priority account? There is a limit when u withdraw from non home branch..atm does provide 1L limit..

Axis will consider upi transactions also for charges. Upi transaction limits are around 20 am not sure about limit. But they will consider no of upi transactions if limit is over then they will charge for extra upi transactions with gst.

After reducing my upi transactions now consolidated charges were not debited from last two months.

Axis will consider upi transactions also for charges. Upi transaction limits are around 20 am not sure about limit. But they will consider no of upi transactions if limit is over then they will charge for extra upi transactions with gst.

After reducing my upi transactions now consolidated charges were not debited from last two months.
upi transaction from the axis app, or even from gpay/phonepe?

Which account is this, I have transacted sometimes more than 50 times in a single day and have never been charged for this??? Please call CS/RM ask them to check the details of the consolidated charges, they can see the breakup in the backend!

Back