• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Axis EDGE MILES partly blocked

If there are no miles left for the second attempt then maybe axis has blocked part of your miles and maybe asking for invoices.
You need to phone customer care premium support to find out why part of the miles are not accessible

Seeing this same issue. In my case, 10000 Edge miles seem to inaccessible for no reason. Has anyone figure out the reason or solution?

Like everyone, account was blocked in March and subsequently unblocked after sharing invoices. Maybe its the start of another month long Axis saga.

Already being discussed here:

Admin, please merge if possible.

Strange tech by axis.
I have 3434 edge miles but showing only 434 only.
But when i try to swipe full 434 its showing 900 points to transfer . How swipe increased points.
Those whose less points showing, try to manually swipe the dot and see magic

Have been struggling with this issue along with 4549 error since two weeks. As per CC executive of traveledge this is an issue from Axis Bank side since last year December and they are trying to get it solved since then. When i contacted Axis Bank CC executive, as per them there is no issue ongoing and miles are correct in the account. They are just passing the buck with no responsbility taken from either side. Try to redeem the allowed Edge miles and there will be high chances to encounter 4549 error (attached pic) when you try to redeem again.

Attachments

• Error_Axis.png
    Error_Axis.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 22
Have been struggling with this issue along with 4549 error since two weeks. As per CC executive of traveledge this is an issue from Axis Bank side since last year December and they are trying to get it solved since then. When i contacted Axis Bank CC executive, as per them there is no issue ongoing and miles are correct in the account. They are just passing the buck with no responsbility taken from either side. Try to redeem the allowed Edge miles and there will be high chances to encounter 4549 error (attached pic) when you try to redeem again.
I am now getting 4509 error.
THese all are like new variants of covid.
4549 error. Delta variant
4509 error. Gama variant

Attachments

• 20240626_103556.jpg
    20240626_103556.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 26
I am now getting 4509 error.
THese all are like new variants of covid.
4549 error. Delta variant
4509 error. Gama variant
Welcome to the Club! :ROFLMAO:. Now raise a ticket and call CC executive to escalate the ticket by sharing reference number. Keep calling them once a day (in my experience it takes 3 days to take action on it) until one fine day it will allow to redeem miles! Once you redeem miles again repeat the drill. :cautious:

By the way 4509 is just a variant name of COVID number 4549 :LOL:

Had all the same issues... same error messages as well. This started almost a month ago. Couldn't even access the redemption portal at first then after trying every day for a few days managed to log in and was able to access 11100 miles (i had 16157miles) and transfer it to Vistara. Couldn't access 5000 miles. Made multiple calls to the call center which ended up with the calls dropping. So I left it at that.
The next issue was that my online PPF account couldn't be accessed.. The ECS failed as well. Then my RM visited my residence for some other bank work and he got on a call with Customer service. This time they said that there was a technical glitch with ONLY my account and assured me that it would be unblocked in the next 5 hours. Obviously that didn't happen. I called the Toll free number again 3 days later...was once again told that it would be resolved in 4-5 working days (today is the 3rd working day and it's not working) My PPF account is inaccessible as well with the error message stating "Internal Server Error" and this apparently can only be sorted out at the branch office!!!
I have transferred so many thousands of points to my Krisflyer Account before May so can't understand what the issue is and even stranger is the way the service team on the phone seems so clueless!!
The best part is that I got the Atlas card because of its boast that their loyalty programme was one of the best...and now (I think in March-April) they came out with a whole new set of limitations /capping of miles transfer of miles for certain airlines like Singapore Airlines etc...What is the point of using this card if we cannot transfer it to whichever airline we use??

Will be obliged if I am notified if anyone facing these issues gets their problem resolved!

Back