• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Edge miles redeemed but flight booking failed

msankadi

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I was trying to book a flight through the travel edge portal for axis bank....the miles (which were added by axis recently for citi indian oil transfer) got redeemed but then the payment through travel edge failed 5 times so the flight booking couldnt be completed...

I have got an email for mile redemption...

As the flight never got booked....will I get the refund of miles automatically or will I need to do some tedious things now?

It connects directly though. Interesting
naah first ivr...then lady talking...then premium transfer....then 4 digit and verification....then standard answer "Travel edge portal is down should be up shortly"...now I am explaining to him what happened for last 5 minutes...and he is just being silent ....hoping I just disconnect the call...

thanks for your help and suggesting this route but unfortunately the experience was as bad or even worst then I feared...

Worst thing...no resolution at all ...even after waiting/talking 10 mins...

I am sure experts here would be able to help better based on their experience

• Sad
Reactions: m4b
naah first ivr...then lady talking...then premium transfer....then 4 digit and verification....then standard answer "Travel edge portal is down should be up shortly"...now I am explaining to him what happened for last 5 minutes...and he is just being silent ....hoping I just disconnect the call...

thanks for your help and suggesting this route but unfortunately the experience was as bad or even worst then I feared...

Worst thing...no resolution at all ...even after waiting/talking 10 mins...

I am sure experts here would be able to help better based on their experience
and now he just hung up after 12 minutes but I am not going to disconnect the calll....otherwise he will say I dc...will just let it run for hours if required

• Haha
Reactions: m4b
yes it will get refund!! I was also trying to book flight through Traveledge using M4B Card but no points. There is some gateway issue still. That's y the process is not getting complete.

You will get the points back but when is the question which no one knows even axis does not

Why? Can you elaborate? I see 1:1 conversion to be quite useful... Is there a better conversion rate or some other reason?
Edge miles get converted @1:2 for Accor hotels.
Accor hotel points are worth 1.80 on paper but at least one rupee.

You will lose at least 50% value if you use edge miles to book hotels or flights on Traveledge

Back