• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Edge RP & Miles to Accor at 25% Bonus

drsel

TF Legend
i have requested to transfer 30k points on 25th but axis has transferred them today(30K debited today).yet to be credited in accor.

I already spoke to cust care which is clueless as always.dont think i will be getting bonus points.
You had to transfer it yourself on Axis app before midnight
why did you ask Axis to do it?

hrish88

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You had to transfer it yourself on Axis app before midnight
why did you ask Axis to do it?
because magnus burgundy bracket had only 450 points rest were in edge reward bracket.the tricks i have tried previously were not working.so i asked customer care.i have given request on the 25th and i was hoping axis would initiate transfer before 30th.but as usual in axis manner it didnt.

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It’s their trick. i was also stuck with 53 Magnus burgundy and 26000 in edge. I emailed them by 25th and they called me yesterday to transfer after the jun 30 window. In my case I got a 1000 points on Saturday into Magnus burgundy bracket. So I kept shifting during World Cup final match 700 700 did some 20 or 25 times. All came into Accor by 30th night. And then they call me Monday I said I already did it the hard way so close the request. And they knew I had transferred bcos They said now no need isn’t it.

drsel

TF Legend
I had transferred most of the points before 24 June, because I never expected such an offer, which is unprecedented.
We never had such an offer in the last 2 years.