• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Edge RP & Miles to Accor at 25% Bonus

I recently bought Accor Plus membership. Thus, my membership number has changed from the last one which I used to transfer my EDGE miles during the bonus offer period from Axis. I was aware of the membership number change and wanted to wait till the bonus points were credited before purchasing Accor Plus. But then I was tempted by the recent offer of 2000 bonus Accor points and gave in.

Will there be any complications from Axis for crediting the bonus points to my account?

I recently bought Accor Plus membership. Thus, my membership number has changed from the last one which I used to transfer my EDGE miles during the bonus offer period from Axis. I was aware of the membership number change and wanted to wait till the bonus points were credited before purchasing Accor Plus. But then I was tempted by the recent offer of 2000 bonus Accor points and gave in.

Will there be any complications from Axis for crediting the bonus points to my account?
Won't matter.

Accor has mapped all old and new account number to ur acc.

So even if u send it to ur classic membership number and u r a platinum now, u will still get it.

You can put the old or new Accor number.
in both cases you will get the points transferred directly to your new Accor membership id

Last edited:

What is this 2000 bonus points offer?

Back