• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis is now offering My Zone card LTF | September 2022

pjain2712

TF Premier
Axis Bank is now offering MyZone Credit Card as Lifetime Free. Get Free SonyLive Membership, 40% off up to ₹120, 4 times a month on Swiggy & 1 complimentary airport lounge access per quarter.

Showing on Axis website:

Screenshot_20220901-192753.jpg

Link to Apply: https://clctab.axisbank.co.in/DigitalChannel/WebForm/

Before applying you can also check with customer care about LTF offer.

Below is the screenshot where you can check for zero fee while applying for the card in the website:

Screenshot_20220901-123350.jpg

Last edited:

churn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes... U can check in your netbanking or axis app.... It will be visible next day of approval....
Actually, I didn't see the post that you had mentioned. Wanted to tell you that if you just raise a simple query via email (even asking when you will receive the card), they will reply mentioning the last 4 digits of the card. Just wanted to let you know in case you didn't get it.

SaiyamK

TF Select
I applied for MyZone LTF on 1st September. Still it stuck at first step of Application Received on tracking page. Did I miss something? It didn't ask for any documents or sent me a link for VKYC.
I messaged Axis Bank Support on Twitter but no satisfactory response.
Any one got any idea for what should I do?

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I applied for MyZone LTF on 1st September. Still it stuck at first step of Application Received on tracking page. Did I miss something? It didn't ask for any documents or sent me a link for VKYC.
I messaged Axis Bank Support on Twitter but no satisfactory response.
Any one got any idea for what should I do?
Ask them to send link for vkyc.
Or cross check contact number entered by you. They sent me more than 15 sms reminding me to complete kyc.

SaiyamK

TF Select
Ask them to send link for vkyc.
Or cross check contact number entered by you. They sent me more than 15 sms reminding me to complete kyc.
I am pretty sure the contact number is correct because I can see two messages from Axis Bank,
First being an OTP for Application Submission
Second, Application got submitted with application number C1-XXXX-C1
No messages after that.
Even got the Experian Enquiry for 10k on the same day.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Congratulations, welcome to Axis Bank Credit Cards! Your Application for Axis Bank Credit Card is approved. The card details will follow shortly.

Bhaiyo mere ye msg aaya iska mera approved ho gya kya?
@TechnoFino
Ya... It will be dispatched in 2-3 days.... From tomorrow u will be able to see card last 4 digits in app and Netbanking... Use WhatsApp banking of axis to know ur limit

SunilKumar

TF Buzz
Wahhh without income proof ke approved bhi ho gya upr se lifetime free 😁

Bhaiya Limit Kaise Pata chlegi? card ke last 4 digit sms ke through received nhi hoga kya?
Ya... It will be dispatched in 2-3 days.... From tomorrow u will be able to see card last 4 digits in app and Netbanking... Use WhatsApp banking of axis to know ur limit

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Bhaiya Limit Kaise Pata chlegi? card ke last 4 digit sms ke through received nhi hoga kya?
WhatsApp par is number par 7036165000... Hi bhejo... Axis Whatsapp banking par registration ho jaega...

Uske baad credit card services select karna... Usme last 4 digit puchega... Dalne ke baad....available credit limit select krna... Bta dega wahi
Phr netbanking ka use karke pata chal jaega last 4 digit.... Kal sham tak dikhne lagega netbanking ya axis app par.... Credit card section mei