• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis is now offering My Zone card LTF | September 2022

pjain2712

TF Premier
Axis Bank is now offering MyZone Credit Card as Lifetime Free. Get Free SonyLive Membership, 40% off up to ₹120, 4 times a month on Swiggy & 1 complimentary airport lounge access per quarter.

Showing on Axis website:

Screenshot_20220901-192753.jpg

Link to Apply: https://clctab.axisbank.co.in/DigitalChannel/WebForm/

Before applying you can also check with customer care about LTF offer.

Below is the screenshot where you can check for zero fee while applying for the card in the website:

Screenshot_20220901-123350.jpg

Last edited:

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Yes... I think you saw my earlier post about one issue with my Axis SB account... It's frustrating that they are continuously rejecting & hampering my CIBIL. I have almost 14 CCs till now (across banks) & having more than 790+ CIBIL. Is it any cause? Can anyone advise me of this rejection reason?
I have heard that axis easily gives cards to new customers than to ones holding many cards.........

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Bro, open a SB account in any Axis Branch, search in MOF for your nearest Rural Branch & transfer it through NetBanking. Pretty simple! Remind, service is pathetic
If he opens directly in rural branch he has to deposit initially only 3000...while in urban and metro branch minimum 16000 required even to open account

skvignesh

TF Premier
Axis reason for declining, applied for Myzone ltf in one flow.. last applied application was on June that also approved(axis select)..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220906-231725_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20220906-231725_1.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 81
Last edited: