• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis is now offering My Zone card LTF | September 2022

pjain2712

TF Premier
Axis Bank is now offering MyZone Credit Card as Lifetime Free. Get Free SonyLive Membership, 40% off up to ₹120, 4 times a month on Swiggy & 1 complimentary airport lounge access per quarter.

Showing on Axis website:

Screenshot_20220901-192753.jpg

Link to Apply: https://clctab.axisbank.co.in/DigitalChannel/WebForm/

Before applying you can also check with customer care about LTF offer.

Below is the screenshot where you can check for zero fee while applying for the card in the website:

Screenshot_20220901-123350.jpg

Last edited:

Kkram

TF Buzz
Yesterday I had also applied and after filling all the details the my zone credit card is showing 0 joining fees and 0 annual fees after that I processed for further and Today I had also completed my vkyc.

rjsudeep

TF Premier
send sms to 56161600 CUSTIDCC space last4digit of your axis bank a SMS will be send by axis of your customer id of that axis cc if you two cc of axis i used my first axis cc last 4 digit
Thank you so much, I'll do this :)

Edit: It worked, but no other good offers. MyZone is LTF but I already have it. Thanks though.

Last edited:

Bhaskar

TF Premier
Yesterday I had also applied and after filling all the details the my zone credit card is showing 0 joining fees and 0 annual fees after that I processed for further and Today I had also completed my vkyc.
How did you get vkyc link? In my case after submission next day an agent called and asked me to keep salary slip ready he will come to collect.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Don't know, one of my friend got FK axis without any income documents during last lifetime free offer. Only pan, aadhar was asked.
Yes people having prior relationship are given easy path to other products.. It can be anything... Loan, bank account, fd or paylater services... They have your kyc data before hand.