• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis is now offering My Zone card LTF | September 2022

pjain2712

TF Premier
Axis Bank is now offering MyZone Credit Card as Lifetime Free. Get Free SonyLive Membership, 40% off up to ₹120, 4 times a month on Swiggy & 1 complimentary airport lounge access per quarter.

Showing on Axis website:

Screenshot_20220901-192753.jpg

Link to Apply: https://clctab.axisbank.co.in/DigitalChannel/WebForm/

Before applying you can also check with customer care about LTF offer.

Below is the screenshot where you can check for zero fee while applying for the card in the website:

Screenshot_20220901-123350.jpg

Last edited:

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
But in my case they have rejected axis freecharge cc application 7 months ago also using their paylater services..
Wo axis hai.... Kuch bi kar sakta hai........
With few exceptions I have mostly seen people with prior relationship gets cards approved.... Idfc even give pre approved cards to flipkart pay later users.... One of my friend got idfc select same way

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Wo axis hai.... Kuch bi kar sakta hai........
With few exceptions I have mostly seen people with prior relationship gets cards approved.... Idfc even give pre approved cards to flipkart pay later users.... One of my friend got idfc select same way
Is it worth holding any idfc card ltf?
Also i also have flipkart paylater so how to get a card offer?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Is it worth holding any idfc card ltf?
Also i also have flipkart paylater so how to get a card offer?
U will mostly get call from idfc bank itself... If u are pre approved.... And yes.... Above 20000 spends idfc is still worth........

If u have applied previously and rejected then dont use that number to apply for idfc.... Or use your number which is registered for paylater.... If u want to apply from urself...

Any ltf card is worth keeping for bank offers and some offers here and there...

I applied from myself.. Idfc card and got... I have shared the trick in idfc bank section...

tuhin

TF Premier
I have 2 credit cards of axis Bank 1. Flipkart axis and 2nd is Axis IOC credit card. I don't have axis bank saving account.
I am not sure why is my application being rejected by Axis Bank repeatedly. Though I have one FK LTF Axis Card & I applied for a new MyZone card yesterday but they declined my application. even after having 750+ CIBIL. God knows the criteria!!!

Strange

TF Legend
I am not sure why is my application being rejected by Axis Bank repeatedly. Though I have one FK LTF Axis Card & I applied for a new MyZone card yesterday but they declined my application. even after having 750+ CIBIL. God knows the criteria!!!
Where did you check that your application is rejected?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
You can only hold one ltf card with axis...

Strange

TF Legend
You can only hold one ltf card with axis...

They just sent me one SMS
I have FK axis ltf and Ace.
I applied yesterday using existing customer option. After application submission, I instantly got SMS that my application is getting reviewed. Which is strange as no KYC document pickup was done and my application went to review stage. I am unable to track my application.

BTW When did you apply for it?

tuhin

TF Premier
I have FK axis ltf and Ace.
I applied yesterday using existing customer option. After application submission, I instantly got SMS that my application is getting reviewed. Which is strange as no KYC document pickup was done and my application went to review stage. I am unable to track my application.

When did you apply for it?
As you have completed the KYC process earlier with them hence they skip the vKYC step. This is the third time, I am facing rejection. Please let me know, your application status. Thanks

Strange

TF Legend
As you have completed the KYC process earlier with them hence they skip the vKYC step. This is the third time, I am facing rejection. Please let me know, your application status. Thanks
I tried to track my application on https://application.axisbank.co.in/...listing-page-credit-card-cc-track-application
as old website https://axisbank.com/cctrack isn't working and it's showing no details found.

I want to know when did you apply for it as your got rejection message yesterday.

tuhin

TF Premier

tuhin

TF Premier
This has been since beginning or recent change in policy?
The recent CEO had spoilt this organization completely... If they can't offer me LTF MyZone card then why are they showing as a Pre-Approved offer on my Customer Id!!! What is the purpose of a such nuisance? That's why I hate this Bank... A complete fraudster... Only a few CC offerings are really good though Customer Care is the worst one ever

I am sure if I escalate this incident to PNO, they will start the same copy-paste job that their below levels will do... Next time, I shall not apply through any Pre-Approved offer by Axis. They are just playing with Customer & destroying CIBIL