• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis is now offering My Zone card LTF | September 2022

pjain2712

TF Premier
Axis Bank is now offering MyZone Credit Card as Lifetime Free. Get Free SonyLive Membership, 40% off up to ₹120, 4 times a month on Swiggy & 1 complimentary airport lounge access per quarter.

Showing on Axis website:

Screenshot_20220901-192753.jpg

Link to Apply: https://clctab.axisbank.co.in/DigitalChannel/WebForm/

Before applying you can also check with customer care about LTF offer.

Below is the screenshot where you can check for zero fee while applying for the card in the website:

Screenshot_20220901-123350.jpg

Last edited:

mvsaikrishna666

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I got a call from Axis bank agent on 2nd Sept. I was told that I have pre-approved offer for Axis bank credit card based on my Cibil. As I don't have any prior relationship with axis, I thought to give it a try. Then they sent me link for application and my video KYC also completed. Everything was done in 15min. And cibil enquiry also reported for 10K. Next day(3rd Sept) I received message that My card is approved. No income documents asked. (assuming it's pre-approved as agent told)

I've axis bank support on twitter and shared my application ref Id through DM. Even the told that my card is approved and will dispatch in 5 -7 days.

But if I track my application in axisbank website, it shows still in progress. Is this normal or anything wrong?? Does axis bank application tracker doesn't update status on time?

Screenshot_20220904-150428.jpg Screenshot 2022-09-04 at 2.57.34 PM.png

Strange

TF Legend
I got a call from Axis bank agent on 2nd Sept. I was told that I have pre-approved offer for Axis bank credit card based on my Cibil. As I don't have any prior relationship with axis, I thought to give it a try. Then they sent me link for application and my video KYC also completed. Everything was done in 15min. And cibil enquiry also reported for 10K. Next day(3rd Sept) I received message that My card is approved. No income documents asked. (assuming it's pre-approved as agent told)

I've axis bank support on twitter and shared my application ref Id through DM. Even the told that my card is approved and will dispatch in 5 -7 days.

But if I track my application in axisbank website, it shows still in progress. Is this normal or anything wrong?? Does axis bank application tracker doesn't update status on time?

Have you got a approval message from Axis Bank with a reference number? If yes, then it's approved.

tuhin

TF Premier

It's normal... No need to check the status... It can say anything... Wait for a few days, your card will be dispatched soon

Kkram

TF Buzz
Yes, even this website is not giving me any details but I received one SMS today... Wait for 48-72 hours, you will get a response from them over SMS
I got this type of email from axis bank:

Thank you for applying for Axis Bank Credit Card, the final decision will be communicated within 72 hours.

Rashya

TF Select
I was told that I have pre-approved offer for Axis bank credit card based on my Cibil. As I don't have any prior relationship with axis, I thought to give it a try. Then they sent me link for application and my video KYC also completed. Everything was done in 15min. And cibil enquiry also reported for 10K. Next day(3rd Sept) I received message that My card is approved. No income documents asked. (assuming it's pre-approved as agent told)

If it is pre approved then there won’t be cibil enquiry

Batmanbaba

TF Legend

Do u use to do transactions on gpay... How come he got your details...???

mvsaikrishna666

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I asked them, but they told that based on my cibil I have this pre-approved.
Also, I have applied for axis Flipkart card 2 times in March 2021 and Feb 2022. And got rejected.
Not sure if they hold those records of who gets rejected.

rjsudeep

TF Premier
But in my case they have rejected axis freecharge cc application 7 months ago also using their paylater services..
Even my Freecharge CC was rejected, and when I asked for multiple clarifications, they said Freecharge CC is discontinued (which is not true), but even the local branch told me the same thing, that they have no info about Freecharge card. Weird stuff!

rjsudeep

TF Premier
I have FK axis ltf and Ace.
I applied yesterday using existing customer option. After application submission, I instantly got SMS that my application is getting reviewed. Which is strange as no KYC document pickup was done and my application went to review stage. I am unable to track my application.

BTW When did you apply for it?
How did you manage to get Ace. No matter which route I take, offline, online, customer care, google pay customer care, social media, no one is able to help. They just say Ace card has been discontinued. Same goes for Freecharge card.

akshayhs

TF Ace
How did you manage to get Ace. No matter which route I take, offline, online, customer care, google pay customer care, social media, no one is able to help. They just say Ace card has been discontinued. Same goes for Freecharge card.
It's possible that he had received it long back when it was still given to eligible applicants.

rjsudeep

TF Premier
It's possible that he had received it long back when it was still given to eligible applicants.
Sad stuff. Great card but I've been super unsuccessful in obtaining it in the last year. For now, FK Axis is my primary for all purchases, online and offline, though I have around 14 CCs.

Sevendar@01

TF Premier
In June 22, I got call me Axis Bank executive to apply for My Zone Credit Card, When I checked Axis Ace was also showing there. So, I applied for Ace instead of My Zone and got it approved instantly with shared limit.
Same for my case, was already having myzone LTF and after 3 months got a call from branch to check apply for a pre approved card she was saying to apply Flipkart but then I saw ace and applied it with her agent id.