• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis is now offering My Zone card LTF | September 2022

pjain2712

TF Premier
Axis Bank is now offering MyZone Credit Card as Lifetime Free. Get Free SonyLive Membership, 40% off up to ₹120, 4 times a month on Swiggy & 1 complimentary airport lounge access per quarter.

Showing on Axis website:

Screenshot_20220901-192753.jpg

Link to Apply: https://clctab.axisbank.co.in/DigitalChannel/WebForm/

Before applying you can also check with customer care about LTF offer.

Below is the screenshot where you can check for zero fee while applying for the card in the website:

Screenshot_20220901-123350.jpg

Last edited:

rjsudeep

TF Premier
In June 22, I got call me Axis Bank executive to apply for My Zone Credit Card, When I checked Axis Ace was also showing there. So, I applied for Ace instead of My Zone and got it approved instantly with shared limit.
Wow! You are super lucky! Which other Axis cards do you have? I have Flipkart and MyZone as of now.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Anyone with bank account of axis... How was the experience for this ltf card application... Was it the normal process of documents collection... Or since being existing customer onky vkyc was done.... Any income documents asked...???

Kkram

TF Buzz
Anyone with bank account of axis... How was the experience for this ltf card application... Was it the normal process of documents collection... Or since being existing customer onky vkyc was done.... Any income documents asked...???
No, I don't have any account in axis Bank. I had applied My zone credit card on 3.9.22 and Today I got message regarding approval of card. Only vkyc required for me for this credit card. No income documents asked by bank.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
ohh Welcome to Axis Family.... Can anyone please suggest, how can I get another Axis CC (already have FK LTF) ? Seems my application got rejected by them for 3times till now from last year :confused:
Are u a savings account holder...?! I am seeing that they are rejecting applications of existing credit card customer... Dont know what they are thinking

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
any special trick you applied this time ..?
I am also surprised no trick required.... But yes I did opened savings bank account in rural branch with just 2500 mab..one of my friend who works in axis told that savings account in axis does helps in credit cards.... ..... That helped.... 90% data was prefilled... Just selected self employed..... Confirmed my delivery address... Done... . Got approval sms in 2 minutes....

tuhin

TF Premier
Are u a savings account holder...?! I am seeing that they are rejecting applications of existing customer... Dont know what they are thinking
Yes... I think you saw my earlier post about one issue with my Axis SB account... It's frustrating that they are continuously rejecting & hampering my CIBIL. I have almost 14 CCs till now (across banks) & having more than 790+ CIBIL. Is it any cause? Can anyone advise me of this rejection reason?

tiny

TF Premier
I am also surprised no trick required.... But yes I did opened savings bank account in rural branch with just 2500 mab..one of my friend who works in axis told that savings account in axis does helps in credit cards.... ..... That helped.... 90% data was prefilled... Just selected self employed..... Confirmed my delivery address... Done... . Got approval sms in 2 minutes....
mera bhi rural mai account khulva do bhai :)