• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis low limit. Should I cancel and apply again?

telescope

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I have flipkart axis cc since ~3 years now. This card I got when I didn't have any savings account with axis. The limit is very low around 20k. My other cards limit are in lakhs.

I have used this card a lot and also always paid bills on time. Limit was never increased.

Recently opened axis savings account and in netbanking I can see pre-approved offers, but, it is showing that limit would be shared with existing cc.

What should I do now? If I cancel existing cc and apply again after some time, will I get better limit?

Also, pre-approved cards are not LTF, whereas same cards are being offered LTF on their website.

I want to get rid of flipkart axis because of high annual fee waiver criteria. I want a card with higher limit and also LTF.

Please suggest. Thanks

Got a call from axis. With some weird questions:

“what's your educational qualification? "
"colour of your house"
"nearest landmark"
"how many storeys you have?"
"number of family members?"

After that said "thank you sir" and disconnected call.

No bank ever asked me such questions.
There's always a frustrated employee. Who didn't got what he wanted to do last night and Doubting everything in his life by last night performance.

Chill bro .. there are pak supporters in India .this is Fxis bank 😂 employee with a target to sell ULIP

"colour of your house"
"nearest landmark"

I might be wrong but I think this is an attempt by Axis to prevent from recorded messages being played. Like if the sequence of questions is same, then anyone can kind of record a response and play when they call. So, they add these filler questions.
During my vKYC, with usual questions, randomly that person asked what's your favourite City, Who's your favourite actor/actress.
Anyone else having similar experience please share.

"colour of your house"
"nearest landmark"

got an automated IVR call to confirm my home and office pin codes.

anyone else received this?

I might be wrong but I think this is an attempt by Axis to prevent from recorded messages being played. Like if the sequence of questions is same, then anyone can kind of record a response and play when they call. So, they add these filler questions.
During my vKYC, with usual questions, randomly that person asked what's your favourite City, Who's your favourite actor/actress.
Anyone else having similar experience please share.
It was 4 AM. I did my vKYC of Myntra Kotak. The guy asked me two random questions - favourite animal and movie.

I have flipkart axis cc since ~3 years now. This card I got when I didn't have any savings account with axis. The limit is very low around 20k. My other cards limit are in lakhs.

I have used this card a lot and also always paid bills on time. Limit was never increased.

Recently opened axis savings account and in netbanking I can see pre-approved offers, but, it is showing that limit would be shared with existing cc.

What should I do now? If I cancel existing cc and apply again after some time, will I get better limit?

Also, pre-approved cards are not LTF, whereas same cards are being offered LTF on their website.

I want to get rid of flipkart axis because of high annual fee waiver criteria. I want a card with higher limit and also LTF.

Please suggest. Thanks
Apply a Credit Card using the Axis Bank Page.

Update.
I got approved.
My situation:
- Have FK Axis LTF with a limit of just 60K :/
- Holding that card since 2021. Not used much. Just a few transactions here and there to avail discount.
- No other relationship with Axis Bank.
- Experian check was done, Experian score 819.
- Applied as a new customer. (Selected no on the first screen)

Timeline:
- Applied on 24th.
- vKYC done on 24th night itself.
- Eligibility check started on 25th.
- Approved today, on 4th.

No physical verification done. No other documents asked, just PAN and Aadhar Authentication.
Card is not yet showing in Axis Open app.
I, too, have the same limit of FK Axis since 2021. It is LTF.
IOCL Rupay is flashing in the app as pre-approved but chargeable.
I called the care for another card with the Rupay variant. They categorically denied issuing any other cards with Rupay but here in this forum, people have posted about getting Myzone on the Rupay network.

Should I take IOCL? Is it any useful other than fuel? or wait for other pre-approved offers? or try to take Neo using your procedure?

I, too, have the same limit of FK Axis since 2021. It is LTF.
IOCL Rupay is flashing in the app as pre-approved but chargeable.
I called the care for another card with the Rupay variant. They categorically denied issuing any other cards with Rupay but here in this forum, people have posted about getting Myzone on the Rupay network.

Should I take IOCL? Is it any useful other than fuel? or wait for other pre-approved offers? or try to take Neo using your procedure?
Why don't you apply for Axis Neo as LTF?

Back