• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis low limit. Should I cancel and apply again?

telescope

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I have flipkart axis cc since ~3 years now. This card I got when I didn't have any savings account with axis. The limit is very low around 20k. My other cards limit are in lakhs.

I have used this card a lot and also always paid bills on time. Limit was never increased.

Recently opened axis savings account and in netbanking I can see pre-approved offers, but, it is showing that limit would be shared with existing cc.

What should I do now? If I cancel existing cc and apply again after some time, will I get better limit?

Also, pre-approved cards are not LTF, whereas same cards are being offered LTF on their website.

I want to get rid of flipkart axis because of high annual fee waiver criteria. I want a card with higher limit and also LTF.

Please suggest. Thanks

I'm able to see one application number with MLP from August 2023 but I haven't applied anything in recent time for axis.
Can someone tell me why this is being shown.
Same was showing for me without applying anything. After few weeks that disappeared. Axis works in funny ways.

Back