• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis low limit. Should I cancel and apply again?

telescope

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I have flipkart axis cc since ~3 years now. This card I got when I didn't have any savings account with axis. The limit is very low around 20k. My other cards limit are in lakhs.

I have used this card a lot and also always paid bills on time. Limit was never increased.

Recently opened axis savings account and in netbanking I can see pre-approved offers, but, it is showing that limit would be shared with existing cc.

What should I do now? If I cancel existing cc and apply again after some time, will I get better limit?

Also, pre-approved cards are not LTF, whereas same cards are being offered LTF on their website.

I want to get rid of flipkart axis because of high annual fee waiver criteria. I want a card with higher limit and also LTF.

Please suggest. Thanks

Without cust id. I got sms that I'll be informed with a decision within 3 days but it's been a week.
Got sms that card has been approved (neo LTF) with a very good limit (more than 11 times of existing flipkart axis limit) and this limit is now shared limit between 2 cards.

So, conclusion is, one can apply as fresh to bank customer and get it.

Got sms that card has been approved (neo LTF) with a very good limit (more than 11 times of existing flipkart axis limit) and this limit is now shared limit between 2 cards.

So, conclusion is, one can apply as fresh to bank customer and get it.
About Neo, I received the call today and was asked some random questions like yours. When should I expect approval?

Back